The way he says 'Baby girl'

"Baby girl are you okay?" Jack asked me " I'm okay honest" I tell Jack. "Annavey your hiding something from me aren't you?" Jack asks slyly."No, I'm not hiding anything it's just . . ." I stop mid sentence and start crying. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.
"Its ok,tell me" Jack says. "No, I can't I'm sorry"Annavey told him.
Why does he want to know? Its just gonna make me cry more... Annavey thought. "Jack...I can't tell you because....because its personal"Annavey stammers. "Oh ok that's fine..."Jack answered.
Then Jack walks out. Annavey calls her dad and she talks to him about everything. "Well I will send a taxi and get you Annavey"Dad says. "Well....um.....dad? I can't leave....I have new friends and maybe a boyfriend..."Annavey said."You what!?!"Dad yelled. "Oh right.....um Jack my roommate is my boyfriend now....sorry for not telling you"Annavey said nervously."Fine,but nothing nasty....I'm not ready to be a grandfather ok?"Dad said."Ok dad,I promise"Annavey said gratefully."Sure hun,look talk to you later ok? Bye JuneBug!"Dad said quickly"Dad you know I hate that nickname! Goodbye though love you!"Annavey said grumpily. "Hello,baby girl"Jack said with a sly face."Were you here listening!?!"Annavey said panicking."No,I wasn't Annavey"Jack laughed. Annavey sighed in relief that he wasn't their."Jack? I have to go somewhere ok?"Annavey told him. Jack didn't answer so she left saying goodbye then she was gone.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Annavey walked into the singing room. She sat down and started singing. "I'm helpless,overpowered, I swear you hit me at 100 miles an hour,Your reckless,no mercy, I can't resist it even though I know it hurts me,so roll the dice and play the game, I'm fallin now I'm fallin now,so catch me love before I hit the ground". Jack popped in, Embarrassed Annavey hid her face from him seeing her blush. "D-Did you hear me?"Annavey stammered."No,well sorta?"Jack said"You sing very well though...such a beautiful voice" He commented."Thanks"Annavey said. "Baby girl did you know I will always love you no matter what right?"Jack asked"Of course I know Jack"Annavey said"Can you bring Maddie? Please?"she asked. "Of course I'll go get her..."Jack answered.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
"Maddie...I know this is gonna shock you but....I sorta told my dad I'm dating Jack..."Annavey said."Omfg! You didn't tell me?! This is good....i mean yay!!!"Maddie said laughing."So...your not mad at me?"Annavey asked."No! I'm happy for you..." Maddie said happily. Then Jack walked in and Maddie left happy."what happened? Why is she so happy?"Jack asked."No reason..."Annavey said nervously."Ok baby girl"Jack said. I love the way he says baby girl....Annavey thought as she sighed. "I'm leaving in 2 days Annavey..."Jack says sadly."I know can we hang out tonight?"Annavey asked."Um...sure where do you want to go?"Jack asked happily."Hm... Fair grounds...Let's go to the fair!"Annavey said satisfied with her desition."Ok fair it is then."He said."Yay! Thank you!"Annavey said as she rushed to get ready. After an hour she decided to go with a Crop top with a puppy picture on it,Jean shorts up to her thigh,and Black high tops. Jack is ready and Annavey follows Jack just as a unexpected person shows up."Who are you? What do you want?"Jack asks
"I want Annavey...She is important in something we cannot discuss"The unknown person says."I don't want to go! Maybe later..."Annavey said roughly."Fine see you later..."The unknown person said as it left. "I need to go!"Jack said sorry like."Fine..."Annavey mutters.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Sorry for the unexpected turn! I just wanna finish this book...(I know greedy right?)
Much love
❄FluffyDaFluff