The ex's Abuse -continued-

I think I said something because he had a rude look on his face after I said I loved him. He put his hand in my pants and fingered me. I screamed"STOP! STOP IT!" he ignored and stuck two fingers in then three, as he's doing this I'm moaning and thinking STOP FUCKING MOANING YOUR ENCOURAGING HIM!! I think. Then he's humping me with his fingers is me. I moan and he takes out his fingers and as he's doing it I moan. Great I think as I keep moaning at what he's doing to me. He wraps his leg in a pose where I can see his dick. I look away and he makes me get in a position that makes him see my . . . yeah. He drools and scoots closer and then I'm being fingered again. But this time roughly and I scream and moan in pleasure but also pain and agony. I scream "STOP! STOP!" again he's not listening. Then I knew, he got himself drunk for the occasion. I try to get my . . . phone? I thought it was in my room! I think happily as I lie to Andrew and tell him I needed to go to the little lady's room. I ran quickly in their and locked the door. I texted Jack in big letters "GET HERE FAST MY EX IS IN ROOM 325 HURRY PLEASE!!!" He responded quickly "I'M ON MY WAY BABY" I love when he says that word to me. I'm broken from my trance as Andrew pounded on the door "Hurry up I want your body sugerlips!" I scoff"As if!" He asks in confusion"what do you mean, baby?" Then I also hate it when Andrew says baby to me. I sigh and give him the answer "I had my phone with me and I thought I left it like you told me but now I texted Jack and he's on his way" I say happily. He bursts in the door(he was that mad) and grabs me pulling me to get my clothing on and then he shoves his dick in my ass like nothing happened. When their is a knock I'm knocked out before I see who it is. All I here is "WHAT HAPPENED TO ANNAVEY ANDREW!?!" Jack yells Andrew simply replies with "I did nothing she starting making out with me honest!" Jack knew I wouldn't do that, right? Then I woke up into a ball with Jack so happy he got me out of the mess I accidentaly made, I hug Jack and tell him to never leave me. He grunts as I awaken him. He asks"did you really start to make out with your ex Annavey? "No! I would kill myself to fuck that jerk!" I say all offended like. Then I start crying and Jack asks me what's wrong. I tell him "Andrew abused me! OK?" I say during sobs. Jack asks"Like hit you?!?" He asks. "No"I say "sexualy". Then Jack goes hysterical and says"WHY THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT!!!" He yells. I shrug my shoulders with a  tear stained face and stained make up all over me I say"he said he missed me,that he wanted me" I told Jack as he keeps running around the room."Well I will protect you Annavey don't worry" Jack said. I hugged him as he groaned with pain because I was squeezing him too tight. I giggle.
{Next chapter will have no sex scenes and a lot of cussing}