The Ex's Abuse

{WARNING sexual content & maybe some cussing here and there}
What have I gotten myself into? I think to myself as I change into the most revealing lingerie I could find. Jack asks" Why are you getting into that?" He asks while drooling. "Going somewhere you asshole,do you need to know everything I do?" I ask. "Nope, I'm just curious though" his reply. I groan and walk out its 9:30 and as I reach my ex's room I hear a muffled voice, more than one. Why are their two voices? I thought as I knocked on the door. I here my ex's voice muffled through the door. When it finally opens he greets me as I ask casually "who was this OTHER girl that WAS in here?" My ex hesitates. He didn't answer. I asked again"who was in the room with you Andrew!?!" He pulls me off my feet and slammed me on the wall as a shiver went through me. I should've brought my phone with me I think as I'm getting kisses on the neck. I squirm which makes him smirk sexually and goes a little down my waist. I get free from his grasp asking him why he did this. He tells me firmly" You ask one more question and I'm going to slap the fuck out of you!" He yells at me. I squirm uncomfortably when he kisses me. I tell him innocently"sorry master Andrew but I'm still gonna ask questions its just my nature" I say cutely with a pouty face plastered across my face. He smirks at this and then I wish I didn't say that. He pulls me in, Instead of kissing him I grind his hip with mine and make him moan. He pulls to the wall I squeal to be free and he tightens his grip making me helpless as he knocked me out. I wake up in his bed NAKED!?! Did I have sex with my ex? I ask myself. Well well well sleepy head. He says kissing me. I feel safe with him like it used to be,But then he dumped me for this rich chick. As he gets up to get me some tea. I say thanks and sip it. He leans in for another kiss. Why all the kisses I ask myself. Maybe he's trying to win me over into making out with him. He sakes my tea as I huff because I was enjoying my tea. When he comes back he gives me my tea and says"this will help you" while he smirks. I shrug my shoulders and drink the tea. I feel all horny all of a sudden and really sweaty? I take off my clothing revealing my lingerie he hasn't but now sees, as I suspected he's drooling all over for my sexy body. I roll my eyes as he looked me over. Then I notice I'm fingering myself, moaning and then knocked Andrew off his feet onto the bed and asked playfully"can I see. . ."? and point to were his dick is. He nods approving with a oh so sexy smirk on his beautiful face. I take his jeans off as he is taking his shirt off also sweaty. He probably took the pills too I though. He pushes me into his chest and says sexily"I love you Annavey" "I love you too Andrew" I say in a daze not knowing.

-To be continued-