Jack Gets Into A Fight

"Jack you don't have to fight him!" I yell after him running out of breath. "I have to he ABUSED you!" Jack yelled behind me.
"I'm not letting you get hurt Jack! Jack!" I say like he's ignoring me. Then I bumped into someone, fell on the floor and screamed from the pain from falling on my ass and from the head bonking. Jack heard as the man helped me up, It was Andrew. He leaned in for a kiss I backed away but too weak he did it soft and nibbled my ear a little making me giggle. He knows that's your weakness push him away I tell myself and I do but not without a hit in the stomach. I screamed in pain and finally as Jack reached me and Andrew, Andrew said fuck and ran away. "I'm sorry I didn't come soon enough" Jack told me. I told him it was fine and as Jack turned his back I was snatched away,hand holding my mouth for no screaming, I know its Andrew and he whispers in my ear"your mine,no ones going to take that away from me Annavey" he tells me. I squirm trying to pull away, but I couldn't. I weaken with every ear nibbling time Andrew does it, until I'm on the floor he carries me and then I fall to the ground. He's doing the abuse again hitting me and everything! I scream to myself. Then Andrew falls to the ground,when I look up its Jack. I thank god then stand up and I fall again,Andrew chuckles at my weakness reached point,as he chuckled Jack put me on a bench and he started fight Andrew. Andrew fought back of course. As this was happening a crowd started to form. I get a little uneasy with the crowd. "Jack please" I say getting up from the bench. "Stay out of this Annavey, you should go" Jack told me. "No! I'm not leaving you just to get beat up!" I yell. Jack gets punched in the lips and I see the blood sloping out of my perfect boy. I lose my temper and grab Andrew as I kiss him I smack him and kick him in the nuts then say"Stay away from me you perverted jackass"I tell Andrew. Andrew groans in agony from me hitting him in the nuts, I giggle and then leave to Jacks side and say"I didn't mean the kiss but now you have an advantage cause he is weak so hurry" I tell Jack. Jack obeys me like he's a dog and punch him in the face giving him a bloody nose and a black eye. Then we leave. I curse in my mind fuck shit asshole jackass anything I did back their was stupid I'm a bitch for doing this I think to myself. I pull Jack in for a kiss and he leans in. "I love you" I say really meaning it to Jack. Jack says the same"I love you to baby". I sigh in pleaser that I have a 'boyfriend again'.

{Sorry for the story to be short I'm just tired and sorry for kinda lying for the last chapter Saying Lots of CUSSING  too so sorry and have a goodnight!!!}-Fluffy