Meeting

Dean POV

Me and Sam just got back from investigating the works of a witch. We walked into the door of the apartment that we are temporarily staying in, to see Castiel arguing with a stranger.

He and Cas were the same height and he wore too much glitter for my taste. Cas and the stranger seemed to be having a very heated conversation that they didn't seem to notice us until Sam cleared his throat.

Both went silent at the same time and faced us with steaming faces. Castiel's wings twitched in anger as the stranger tried to keep a stern face but some of his anger seeped out through his eyes. Both stared with intensity, silently telling telling us to either voice our minds or get out.

So,we decided to voice our thoughts, "what the hell is going on in here?" I questioned, looking back and forth between the stranger and the angel.

"Me and Magnus were arguing" Castiel stated, his face in serious mode as the one called Magnus put his head in his hands at Cas' statement."Well, obviously, they can see that" Magnus said, his face still in his head.

"Hey, you can't talk to him like that! Who the hell are you anyway?!" I asked anger starting to boil inside of me. "I am Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn and nephew to this ex-angel." Magnus Bane said as he lifted his head out of his hands, a smirk evident on his face and I could of sworn I saw his eyes flash to those of a cat's. "Warlock?" Sam asked at the same moment I said,"Nephew?".

Hey guys, sorry its soooo short but don't worry, more is definitely on the way!!!

Vote, Comment :)