Institute

Castiel POV

We walked into the institute to find a very surprised looking shadowhunter. By the way he looked quickly relaxed at the sight of my nephew,this must be the Lightwood boy.

"Sorry for the little scare darling", said Magnus,giving the black hair and blue eyed boy a peck on the lips," we need to ask a favor of your mother,hoping she'll say no." Said Magnus,muttering the last part.

"Sure,what's the favor?" He asked,eyeing me and the Winchester boys.

"We want to know if we could crash here for a while" Dean said,butting into the conversation, as always.

"What business do three mundanes have here?"

"Well according to my uncle,they're not mundanes but shadowhunters."

The blue eyed boy looked more confused by the minute.

"Your uncle?" Was all he said.

"Yes,my father is Asmodeus which is his", Magnus said pointing at me," brother, making him my uncle. Show some respect,mind you,he's an angel." He said dramatically.

"You have an uncle that is an angel and you never thought to mention it to me!" Magnus' boyfriend said incredulously.

"I would have brought it up eventually." Magnus said with all the innocence that he could muster,making himself look like a child caught in their own lie.

Alec just shook his head and motioned for us to follow him,"Come on,my mom is in the library."

I had to constantly keep looking out for the brothers because of their curious behavior. They would stop and stare at a painting all day if I let them.

Finally we had reached the library. Mayrse looked up in surprise when we entered behind her son.

I told her that these shadowhunters needed a place to stay and she gladly welcomed them,much to Magnus' dismay.

This will probably be a much longer stay for me than anticipated.

Hi,I have been dying to give you guys an update on this story, but I have been caught up in a lot of other stuff, so sorry if this chapter sucked.