WHAT!

"Yes a warlock, half demon, half human, problem?" Magnus said in a gentle voice but I could tell he would be up for a fight if necessary.

"Half demon!?" Sam said,or shouted.

"Sam, I advise you calm yourself. My nephew will do nothing to harm you, isn't that right, Bane?" Castiel said in a deadly smooth voice but Magnus just waved it off, rolling his eyes he said, "Yeah, fine. But if they do something to me first..." he trailed off, leaving our imagination to finish that sentence.

"So, what is he doing here?" I asked, trying to break through the tension in the air but I could tell that it would not leave so easily, "and another question, how the hell is he your nephew?"

"Well, he is my nephew because he is the son of Asmodeus, my brother" answered Cas.

"Okay, well, you didn't answer my first question, why is he here?" I asked becoming impatient.

"I am here on classified business. Nothing that concerns you two, that's for sure." Magnus said while moving his body to add emphasis to his own cockiness, that jackass.

"That was what I was trying to tell you, you هيهخف" Cas said in a very annoyed voice,"if you want to carry out that plan of yours, you will need them as well."

"How are two mundanes going to help?"

"They are not mundanes, that is what I was trying to tell you!"

"Then what are they?"

"They're shadowhunters."

Hello, sorry to leave you off like that and sorry its so short, just bare with me okay? :)

Vote and comment please, that would really make my day, thank you :)

Idiot - هيهخف