Chapter 1: her file

Andy pov

Juliet really wanted a kid so did I, but we didn't have time for a new born and she isn't able to have babies. So she told me to go to an orphanage and adopt.

As I walk in I see a lady sitting at the desk, she looked to be in her fifties top. "Hello sir what can I do for you?" She asked I smiled politely at her "I would like to see files of girls from 14 to 16 of age please." I said she nodded and went to a cabinet, she opened it and pulled out ten files. And handed them to me she pointed to what looked like a waiting area.

I looked through the first 9 and non of them stuck out. Hopefully ten will be the winner. I opened her file and started reading her information.

Appearance:

Name: Courtnie Wing

Age: 16

Height: 5'4

Weight: 118 lbs

Date of birth: September 1, 2000

Mother: Devi Farmer (deceased)

Father: Gerald wing (deceased)

Other family: only go knows where.

Allergies: 0

Disorders: A.D.D.

Other facts: listens to a lot of rock music, keeps to her self until you get to know her.

I like this one, I went back up to the desk and handed her the file. "I would like to adopt her please." I said she looked at me sadly. "Imma miss that young lady." She said then spoke into a microphone calling for the girl.

She came down and she was adorable wearing a long sleeved oversized Pierce the veil sweater,some what appeared to be skull leggings, and black combat boots. Her hair was up in a messy bun, while her bangs where out. "Courtnie, dear, this man would like to adopt you." She looked at me and her eyes went wide before she went back to normal. "So should I start packing or?" She asked I nodded, "yes, I'll be waiting right here, filling out the paper work." I said she nodded and quickly walked up the steps. The lady handed me the papers and I signed and answered all the questions. Once I was done I saw Courtnie standing there fiddling with the sleeves of her sweater wearing a book bag, and a cross body bag that looked like it had art supplies in it. "Ready to go?" I asked she quickly nodded waving bye to the lady at the counter who waved back. And we walked to the car. We had to get back to the tour bus. "You don't tall much do you Courtnie?" I asked she blushed and looked away. "Please just call me Cory." She whispered I nodded and starts the car, playing some music. We drove back to the U.S. bankerena in my home city, Cincinnati Ohio.