Chapter 6: Truth or Dare

Cory pov

"Hey, lets play truth or dare." Raven said we all agreed. I got a pop bottle and we all got in a circle. "I'll go first." Amber stated she spined the bottle and it landed on Blake. "Blake, truth or dare?" She asked Blake put a finger on his chin looking in thought. "Hmmm, Dare." He said she smirked "I dare you to French kiss Zander." She said he blushed but did as told. He straddled Zander and placed his lips on his. It looked like Zander liked it though. They pulled away and Blake almost went back to his but Zander grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down on his lap blushing. I giggled "you guys are cute together." I stated Blake smiled and spun the bottle it landed on Seth. "Truth or dare?" Blake asked Seth did not hesitate "dare." He said confidently. Blake smirked and whispered something in his ear, Seth blushed a small blush. "I'm not doing that." He exclaimed Blake shrugged "a dare is a dare." He stated. Seth sighed and walked over to me. "Sorry about this." He whispered before kissing my lips for about a minute. I blushed alot. He pulled away blushing and sat back down where he was before. He spun the bottle and it landed on Amber. He smirked "truth or dare." He asked "truth." "Is it true you like Jade?" He asked Amber "I mean I wanted a dare yeah." She said I smirked. "Then I dare you to answer the question." He said she groaned. "Fine yeah, I do." She said Jade smiled and hugged her tightly. "I like you too." She stated I smiled. "Wow, its funny how we come to my house everyone confesses this is so cool." I said they all laughed. We played some more and did some harmless dares, like I was dared to draw on my dads face. And to tell the truth they asked my first kiss, (which Seth took) if I was a virgin. Then we all decided it was time to sleep.

I sighed and cuddled up next to my giant black and blue Teddy bear. And fell asleep.