Chapter 7: Best first date ever

Cory pov

It's been a little over 2 months since dad adopted me. It's been the best time of my life so far. I actually have my first crush, Seth. We both have our own bands. Mine is called Daughters of Darkness. The members in my band are:
Me(vocals)
Alice(bass guitar)
Mavis(lead guitar)
Harley(drums)
Raven(manager)
While Seth's band are called Falling into Darkness, which includes:
Seth(vocals)
Jayden(lead guitar)
Skylar(bass guitar)
Mason(drums)
Nathan(manager)

It was fun to be YouTube famous for my music instead of being known as the daughter of Andy Beirsack which I love. We have made songs together before. I lost my shyness completely after about a month. I'm way more confident with everything I do. But Juliette and Dad didn't work out very well. But now he is dating wait for it. Ashley Purdy! I was so happy. (Sorry, I had to) anyway, I should get out of the shower and get ready for school.

I put on a black veil brides shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, studded heel boots. I brushed my hair, blow drying it and straightening it. After that I put on my black bean is with cat ears. Then I did my makeup, red lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked out of my bathroom, and went to my jewelry box, putting silver dream catcher plugs, a lot of bracelets, and three necklaces. After that I grabbed my iPhone7, slipping it in my back pocket. I put on my sleeping with sirens jacket grabbing my bookbag, I grabbed the keys to my 1978 Chevy impala, that dad got me. (Comment another reference if you know what that is from) I sighed I made food for dad and Ashley before quickly writing a note telling them I made food. And walked out to the garage. I got in my car and drove to school.

When I got there I saw Seth talking to Nathan, he seemed on edge. I parked my car and walked over to them. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked Nathan smiled at me, "he's got something to ask you." Nathan stated and quickly walked away. I looked at Seth who sighed. "What's up, Seth, everything okay?" I asked worried he nodded smiling "uhh, yeah I'm fine. But you see I like this girl." He started. My heart shattered into a million pieces. "And I was wondering if you could help me out on telling her I like her." He said I put a fake smile on and nodded. "Of course, what is she into?" I asked he smiled. "She loves our type of music, and loves to sing. She really likes my band, and loves my voice." He said I nodded he seemed really happy, well if he really wants this girl, I can't stop him. "Well.... I would say you could take her to the movies and make sure she doesn't eat before the movies, also do not make a move. Then after thhe movie. Take her to a park and have some flower petals in a circle or something, you holding a guitar and sing her one of your songs." I said he nodded and hugged me. "Thanks Cory. Your the best!" He said and walked away. Once he was out of sight I frowned and walked to class.

Magical time skip to two weeks after he asked for advice, it's Saturday

Seth pov

I took a breath happy that Andy and Ashley gave me permission to take her out. She totally forgot about two weeks ago. And now I'm doing exactly what she told me to do.

I knocked on the door and it opened I saw Andy looking down at me smiling, I'm like 5'8 and he's like 6'7. "Come on in." He said I nodded and walked in "Cory, Seth is here!!" He yelled I heard footsteps and saw Cory.

She smiled at me, "hey, ready to go?" I asked she nodded "yeah, let's go." She stated and we walked out of the house, I got in my moms car and drove to the cinema.

"What movie do you wanna see?" I asked her she looked at me and smiled "can we watch the new movie rings?" She asked I nodded, I've already seen it with my dad. But I can watch it again, "yeah sure." I said smiling she nodded and I got the tickets for us. And we walked to the screen room.

We were soon heading to the park. I decided to run to where I needed to be causing her to giggle and try to Jeep up. But I was faster I got my stool and grabbed my guitar. When she saw me she stopped looking around confused. I smiled and started strumming my song (okay I'm writing this song, please don't use this at all with out my permission)

Hey, you look great tonight, like every other day. You make my life better in every way.

You know me better than I even know myself, I can't believe Im going to say this but hey, it rymes, you could be Santa and I'll be your elf.

Bridge
My life was hell before I met you, I can't believe I had the courage to talk to you. You make smile when my day is blue.
Chorus
So, please believe me when I say

I really like you, I hope we can be more than friends, every time I see you the clouds are gone, and all I see is the sun. I hope you like me back, what d'ya say, will you be mine?

You may think that I'm weird, annoying, and lame. But your my everything, if we ever fight I'll take all the blame. If you ever leave me I wouldn't know what to do, I'd be to confused.

I know your out of my league, you got me on my knees, your my best friend, my other half, I don't know how to say this exactly, because I'm really not that cool. But...

Bridge
My life was he'll before I met you, can't believe I had the courage to talk you. You make me smile when my day is blue.
Chorus
So, pleas believe me when I say......

I really like you, I hope we can be more than friends, every time I see you the clouds are gone, and all I see is the sun. I hope you like me back, what d'ya say, will you be mine?

I honestly can't believe I met the girls of my dreams, at what 16? You don't have to like me back, I just really like you.

There aren't even enough words to describe how amazing, beautiful, talented, and smart you are. But your the best thing that happened to me.

Hey, guess what? Did you know my stomach does flips still every time you smile, laugh, or talk to me. You have me buzzing like a bee. I ran out of rhymes, oh boy... I'm sounding silly not aren't I?

So what do you say will you be mine?

Cory pov

I stood there with tears in my eyes, I can't believe he did this all for me. He sat down his guitar and stood up smiling at me, nervously. I just nodded running and hugging him. He hugged back tightly. "I really like you too!" I exclaimed he smiled and pulled away wiping my tears away with his thumb. He then bent down and lightly kissed my lips lovingly, sweet, and gentle. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back. We soon pulled away for we need to breath.

"Hey guess what?" I said he looked at me smiling

"What?"

"Best first date, ever!" I said and hugged him tightly.