Chapter 3: signed up for school

Cory pov

I smiled as I walked into my new home. It was huge, I saw Juliet Simms sitting on the coach the second she saw me she smiled instantly hugging "you are adorable!" She yelled I blushed and mumbled thank you. "Well do you want to see what your room looks like?" She asked I nodded she smiled and took my hand. We got upstairs and she opened a door the room was huge and had nothing in with white walls and bare floors. "I didn't want to decorate for you, because I figured you would want to do it yourself. Speaking of which, me and you are going shopping right now. Andy said you didn't have much clothes." She stated I nodded she smiled and said bye to the guys while I just waved. We got in her car and we drove to the mall.

Later after they shopped and decorated her room.

I smiled in content as I looked around my new room. "I really like my room, thanks for getting the stuff for it." I said quietly they all looked at me and said stuff like no problem, or it was nothing.

What it looked like:

After all that we were eating dinner, when Juliet spoke up

After all that we were eating dinner, when Juliet spoke up. "So umm, Courtnie please don't be upset when I say this but I signed you up for school." She said I looked at her and nodded. "Alright, well I do need an education, so when do I start?" I asked kindly taking a sip of my chocolate milk. "Well, I signed you up yesterday, and today is Saturday. So I guess Monday." She said I nodded. After we all finished dinner, we made popcorn and watched some comedy movies.

I soon sent upstairs, took a shower, changed into pajamas, and climbed on my bed by the window with a blanket and fell asleep, but after I put my phone, that dad gave me on the charger.
___________

A bit of a filler chapter but it's a chapter so here you are. Sorry I'm really tired tbh.

Courtnie