Chapter 5: New Friends

Soon enough everyone introduced themselves and welcomed Cory to their group. You showed them your schedule and lucky for you, your in a class with all of them, then in every other class you have at least one of them. Seth and Cory were in every class together, and they all shared the same lunch period.

So after a wonderful day at school. She texted Ashley to pick them up in a truck. He agreed but asked why. She said she was bringing over some friends. Her dad said it was okay. Ashley got there and they all hoped in the bed of the truck. They all joked around and had fun. When they got to Cory's house she expected them to freak out when they saw the band but were actually quite calm besides a few pictures. Anyway, they all went up to her room and did homework.

Cory pov

"Hey guys, wanna spend the night?" I asked they all nodded. "But we don't have any clothes." The guys said I giggled and went to my closet. I made sure to buy some buy clothes for this exact reason. "You do now." I said they all cheered. Since we finished homework I offered to take them to the game room.

"Wow, this place is an arcade!" Raven exclaimed seeing the classic arcade games and the newest games. "Not really." I said laughing.

After we played a lot of games. It was time for dinner. Juliette made some pasta, and garlic bread. But I can't forget the chocolate milk. My friends said thank you and we all ate. Talking about anything and everything.

We had school tomorrow, but dad let us watch the movie scary movie. Oh God it was so funny. We soon had to sleep. We went to my room. But no one could sleep. So Raven spoke up. "Hey let's play truth or dare."