CHAPTER 3

continuation..

“Why can’t you just admit that you did it on a purpose?” After I said that, I sit on the vacant place that I saw.

Bad trip! If he still going to try and do something bad at me. I will not hesitate to punch his annoying face!

Finally Steven came with the food he ordered for us.

“Why your face looks like that? What happened baks?” he asked with a curious look.

“Nothing! My face naturally looks like this.” Wooh! Sasha, just stop thinking of him. Okay!

We started to eat our lunch without talking to each other.

After we ate our food, we went our classroom.

The moment we enter the classroom, I saw Mr. Epal seating in our teacher’s chair.

“What are you doing here?!” I said while pointing him.

I felt Steven na kinikilig that’s why I slap his arm.

“Sorry baks! Gwapo eh” I snob him and look again to that Epal guy and saw him smirking.

“I’m the one who told him to watch you guys”

We both look at the back and saw Ms. Aura

“Why him, Ma’am?” I asked.

“Because he is the President of Student Council, Miss Lincoln.” My jaw literally drops but I closed it after.

“I need to go. I have a meeting.” Ma’am Aura said.

After Ms. Aura left, Steven pulled me to our chairs.

Gosh! For sure magyayabang nanaman yun.

I look at him fiercely while he is smiling triumphantly.