CHAPTER 5

Marcus Gran’s POV

I’m doing my duty as a Student Council President but I can’t focus because of that particular girl.

“Am I really that bad?”  Asking myself out of nowhere.

“Maybe bro, you didn’t stop yourself insulting that girl. That’s already below the belt.” I felt guilty.

Should I say sorry to her or should I pretend that nothing’s happened and ignore her?

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

I’m here at the Library and borrowed a book to lessen my boredom.

I seated at the vacant sit and reading the book if it’s good.

“Here, this book is amazing.” I didn’t look at him.

After he go away I look at the book he gave and the title is “Sorry

I smiled when I read the title. Maybe he’s too shy to say sorry in person that’s why he just did it in this way.

Luh! I put down my head on the table to try stopping myself from smiling but I can’t.

Maybe I’m being crazy. I don’t know.
Halerr! He just says sorry using this book it’s no big deal.

I opened the book and I saw a sticky note in it.

“Sorry for everything.” This is what is written in the sticky note.

I put back the book that I borrowed and I decided to read the book that Epal gave me.

I went outside the Library and I saw Mr. Epal standing in front of the door while his hands in his pockets.

He’s looking at the book that I’m holding  that’s why I put it at my back.

“Apology accepted.”  I said then started to walk.

“No” he said. I stopped from walking and I look at him while raising my eyebrows.

“You don’t want me to forgive you?”  I asked him.

“No, unless you let me treat you some lunch.”  He didn’t give me a chance to talk because he already pulled me to the Cafeteria.

“You don’t need to treat me. What do you think of me I’m poor?” I said.

“It’s only a peace offering of what I did to you before.” I secretly smiled.

“I’m not a saint for you to give me a peace offering.”  He stopped walking and he face me. I look at his hand holding mine.

“Don’t talk too much just come with me.” He declared and continues to walk.

“Oo na po.”  I said.

“Good!” he said and smiled.