CHAPTER 7

Marcus Gran’s POV

“Marcus Gran, someone’s looking for you!” My classmate shouted.

I stand and look to that someone who is looking for me.

I smiled secretly when I saw Sasha. I know that she will look for me because she knows that her phone is missing.

What do you want?"  I said in a peevish tone or pretending to sound peevish.

“Did you see my phone?” She asked with anxiety.

“What if didn’t see it?"  I asked.

“No! My tutor’s number is in my contact. I don’t memorize it. What will happen to me now in Periodical exam?” She said while she’s going to cry anytime.

“Tutor?”  I asked her.

She nodded as a response. I chuckled because she’s like a child.

“What are you laughing at? You don’t need a tutor because you’re already smart!”  She said while she snobs me.

“Since you said that I’m smart. Do you want me to teach you?”  I said while I’m smiling to her.

Kumunot naman ang noo nya.

“Eh? Are you sure? I thought you’re busy?”  ngayon lang nagprocess sa utak ko ang sinabi ko.

“Ay oo nga pala. So --”  I didn’t have the chance to finish what I’m going to say because she stops me.

“Oops! Wala ng bawian.”  She said teasingly. “Don’t worry; I’m going to treat you for lunch.”  She added.

I felt something inside me. I felt like this day is happiest one.

“Okay”  tipid na sabi ko.

“Thank you!” she turned back but I pull her hand immediately when I realized that her phone is in me.