The End

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

“There, in that green house.” While pointing my house because Marcus drove me home. “Thank you!”  I added.

I went outside the car. I’m going to open the gate but I heard him speak so I stopped.

“About a while ago, I’m jealous to my brother because he can declare that you are his girlfriend, then I saw your reaction and it makes me feel sad.”

I faced him confused.

“What are you talking about?”  I said.

“I declare that I like you, Sasha Lincoln.”

My jaw literally dropped because of what he confessed to me.

“Hey I’m waiting for your response here.” He said.

Tsk! Mainipin lang???

“Fine! I like you too.”  Nagulat naman ito sa sinabi ko kaya natawa ako.

“Really?”  He asked incredulously.

I just nodded and he suddenly pulled me in his chest and hugs me.

“Falling in love with you is a mistake.” 

I pulled away from his embrace.

“What? What do you mean?”  I asked curiously.

“Falling in love was not my mistake. Falling in love with you was. But it is the best mistake I have ever made.”  He said while looking at me.

I smiled and then he hugged me again and kissed me on the forehead.

If falling in love with is a mistake, then I will repeat this same mistake all over again.

Because loving you is the beautiful mistake that ever happened to me in my life.