CHAPTER 6

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

While eating lunch with Mr. Epal I can’t take to look at him and notice that he’s too silent.

“What is your name?”  He asked that’s why I looked at him.

“Sasha Lincoln. How ‘bout you Mr. Epal?”  I immediately covered my mouth because I can’t stop saying anything.

“Mr. Epal?” He asked with a curious face.

“Nothing, I said what is your name?”  I asked.

“Marcus Gran.” He said.

I already finished my food yet that’s the only conversation we had. How boring it is to be with him. Tsk!

“Oh ayan! Just accept my “apology accepted” don’t be choosy.”  While fixing my things. 

I get a sticky note in my bag and I wrote a “Thank you” with smiley.

“Okay, I accept your “apology accepted”. I chuckled with what he just said.

After that, I stand and put the sticky note in his forehead before I run fast.

I smiled that he called my name but I didn’t bother to look at him.

Marcus Gran’s POV

Tsk! After I said sorry to her that’s what she did. I get the sticky note that she putted in my forehead.

When I saw what she wrote in the sticky note, my anger disappeared. It’s a simple thank you for Pete’s sake but I’m smiling like an idiot.

Before leaving our place I noticed that there’s a cellphone in our table. It suddenly rings with an unknown number.

I look around before I get and answer the call.

“Hello Sasha? Please come back to me. I’m really sorry.” After I heard that I suddenly got pissed.

“She will never go back to you! She already has a boyfriend and that’s me!”

I hung up the phone and I put it in my pocket.

I go back to my classroom because class is getting started. As a Student Council President, being late is not in my vocabulary.