Part 1: First Shitty Day of School

Nayeon's POV

Krinngg! Kringgg!~

I woke up and its freaking 6 in the morning! I glared at the alarm clock and grabbed a hammer out of nowhere and smashed that thing. Sheesh! Can't I get some good rest over here? Oh you're probably wondering where I got the hammer. You see, last three weeks ago, I borrowed my sister's car, it got a little scratch when I was driving at 4am in the morning because I was out partying with friends. Then I hit a garbage bin. When I got home, I ran upstairs to my room because I just want to roll and just sleep. When I opened the door to my room, I saw Mina. My sister. She broke my bed and before I could say something, she just said, "That's for stealing my car, dimwit. Fix that yourself." She then handed me the hammer. Then I just snapped at her and said, "Bitch I borrowed it!" When I turned around she just gave me the middle finger. It took my 5 freakin days to fix my bed! Ugh! She's a pain in the ass sometimes. But I love her though. Anyways, back to where we were before. I dozed back to sleep.
Then I woke up again, this time, it's already 6:23am! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND IM STILL HERE! I got out of bed and hurriedly took a bath. It took me 30 mins to finish, I combed and blow-dry my hair and just picked some clothes. The principal said that we can wear anything we want since it's our first day. So I just wore a sweater and black ripped jeans since it's cold outside. I ran downstairs and saw Mina heading out so I just asked her if she could drop me to my school and surprisingly she said yes. This is gonna be the worst day of my entire life.

Hey there! This is my first story so I hope you guys love it! I'm 2yeon trash btw. I'm nervous even though I have nothing to be nervous about HAHA anyways I hope you enjoy :*