Part 9: How?..

Nayeon's POV

Ugghhh my head hurts. I felt someone on top of me.. I thought it was Jeongyeon but it was..

"Kiss me.."

"C-chaeyoung!! Get off of me!!" I pushed her to Mina's side. I honestly ship them together. Where my Michaeng fam at?!

They were cuddling. *Gasp* I wonder what their reaction will be when they wake up like that! Michaeng is sailing!!

Where's Jeongyeon? I looked around and she wasn't home. Where the fuck is she then? I looked around and saw a note on the fridge. It's from her.

"The nine of us. Jihyo, Dahyun, Momo, Tzuyu, Sana, Nayeon, me, Mina and Chaeyoung, have a photoshoot. You guys are gonna be at the Studio at 9am. ASAP! Or I'll beat you guys the fuck up if you're not here on time.

Jeongyeon xoxo"

I looked at the clock and shit! It's 8:37am! I hurriedly ran to the kitchen and picked up two frying pans and hit them together

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!

"GUYS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

They're still snoring.

"Well it's your all fucking businesses anyway." I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and one by one they stood up and cleaned the mess they've made. After 10 mins we were done! I called Momo and Dahyun to come at Jeongyeon's place and they agreed. I waited for everybody to be done and went outside and met up with Dahyun and Momo, we were surprised that there were vans parking outside. A guy with a suit approached us

"Ma'am, the Photoshoot is gonna be starting soon . Ms. Yoo is patiently waiting at the studio."

Then some of his ' suit guy friends' opened the door for us, so we went in.

Then at exactly 9:01am we arrived. We won't get beaten up by jeongyeon right? We're just a minute late though. It's not that bad. Jeongyeon said thanks to the suit guys. She then greeted the others and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

Well, it got a little bit messed up..
Tzuyu tried to cheer Sana up because she can't bear watching Dahyun and Momo being close together. At the dressing room, I heard Dahyun explaining things to Momo about Sana. She said she needs to talk to Sana because according to her, it hurts Dahyun seeing Sana like this. Momo agreed. Dahyun walked up to Sana and dragged her outside for a little chitchat. I didn't mean to be a huge stalker but I followed them and I saw Sana crying in the arms of Dahyun. I felt sad for them. They were talking and I couldn't hear a thing, so I found a hiding spot near them. I hid there. And this is what I heard.

(Listen to this while reading TT-TT)

"Sana, stop crying.. it hurts to see you crying like this."

"What does Momo have that I don't?"

"This has nothing to do with Momo."

"What did I do? What can I do to make you love me again?"

"Sana, enough. We changed. I changed. It's just the way life is. I'm sorry."

"......."

"Sana.. we're still friends. You can come to me if you need anything. I will be here for you, I promise."

"Come to you if I need anything? I need you.."

"I'm right here.."

"But you're not mine.."