Jealousy and Confessions 2

Nayeon's POV

What's she doing kissing her forehead?! Ugh might as well leave here. Hmm maybe I'll take her stuff then. *Evil laugh*

'Can I walk you home?'

Her words keep on repeating in my head! Why did I answer her question like that?! I mean yes sure I would let her walk home with me! If it's Jeongyeon, I will automatically say yes!

I peeked through the door and boooiiii HAHAHAHAHA she's getting frustrated and she looks stressed, I decided to give her stuff back.

"Hey, walk me home?"

I lifted her bag, she took it and punched me on my arm, her punch doesn't hurt compare to her punch earlier this morning.

"Why did you have to take my stuff?!"

"Because it's funny, haha shall we?"

"Ugh.."

"Don't want to? Okay. I'll walk by myself then." I left but suddenly she grabbed my arm

"I'll walk you home" she looked at me. She looks serious.

"O-okay then." I'm blushing! I can't do this! Should I confess? I don't think she likes me back, I don't want to be hurt again..

We walked and of course, girls who are glaring and staring at us won't leave us alone. And wow, I was expecting to have a nice weather but instead it's raining .

We ran to the nearest store to stay there until the rain stops because neither of us has umbrellas. I feel cold now.. AISH THIS RAIN!

"Hey I'll buy us something warm to drink" she said and honestly I feel idontknow HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL RIGHT NOW? I KEPT SMILING LIKE AN IDIOOOTTT!

"N-nayeon?"

I turned and I didn't even had the chance to say anything. She grabbed my hand and ran behind the shop. I'm suppose to be in the store with Jeongyeon! What is she doing?!

"Why are you with her? Are you two going out?"

"You jealous?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Stop with this, Tzuyu. Aren't you going out with Sana? Excuse me, I'm suppose to be in there with J-"

"Jeongyeon. I know. She's my cousin. Sana is going out with Dahyun."

She pinned me against a wall. Her hand is slowly caressing my face down to my neck. She's leaning over a kiss and before I could do anything to Tzuyu, Jeongyeon found us and she grabbed Tzuyu's ear

"Owowowowoww! Y-yah! That hurts!"

"What were you trying to do?"

"Kissing her. Duh you blind?

"I'm older than you, Chou Tzuyu. Have you ever heard the word respect? Since you're in JYP, learn it. For fucks sake, how do you even sleep at night with that attitude? You're embarrassing JYP. If you're so desperate to make Nayeon yours, you should have just told me. Tzuyu, I can't stay mad at you for long. I'll talk to you later tonight."

I looked at Tzuyu and she's holding back her tears. I had my jaw dropped because of what Jeongyeon said. I've never heard her talk that way.

"Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry I caused trouble. Jeongyeon unnie, I'm really sorry for what I've said, I've been a really bad person. I'm sorry."

Jeongyeon hugged Tzuyu and told her not to do it again. Tzuyu has a soft heart. I guess. Tzuyu walked home. We went back in to the store.

It was awkward but I managed to break the silence by questioning her some stuff that happened earlier.