Part 7: The Fight

Jeongyeon's POV

I didn't expect that to happen. Mina was my first crush 2 years ago. She asked me to be her girlfriend but I made her wait for too long, when I was about to say yes to her, she already gave up on me. Rough, right?

"Jeongie your food's getting cold, eat up." Tzuyu said while washing the dishes. I didn't have the appetite to eat but I have to because Tzuyu might get sad. So I ate.

"Hey, you alright?" Tzuyu patted my back.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You're lying unnie. I saw you with Mina earlier. What was that about?"

"After what she did to me, she still has the guts to say things.."

"Unnie, if you want someone to talk to, I'm right here, okay?"

"It's alright, Yoda." She just smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Tzuyu's a sweet kid. I know she's my cousin, but sometimes people mistaken us as couples. Tzuyu is still young, she deserves the love that she needs. She's spoiled, she's clingy, she's can be cute, savage, but she has a soft heart. Since her parents left her, she had a mental breakdown. She hasn't came out of her room for about 6 weeks, she barely eats and comes out only at 3am and goes back in to her room. I decided to talk things out with her and it worked. Now she's living happily. If anybody tries to make Tzuyu cry, I swear I'll rip them apart. Except for me. The past 4 years of living with Tzuyu, I decided to look at some photo albums.

I grabbed the photo album and started to open it.

This was when we were pitching and batting at Jamsil. We had a great time

I dont remember this but I'm guessing we were making a parody for Descendants of the Sun

I dont remember this but I'm guessing we were making a parody for Descendants of the Sun. Those were great times. I just smiled and flipped the other page of the photo album.

 I just smiled and flipped the other page of the photo album

I honestly feel like a proud mother. Raising Yoda like a single parent makes me feel happy. Even though we're just cousins. She has grown so much, I admit it's hard but it has paid off.