Part 3: Shit Happens

Nayeon's POV

I arrived at the school gate, I waved goodbye at Mina as she drove away. I turned around and...
As expected, fangirls. Ugh. This is why I don't want to go to school. As I was walking, some girl from the crowd said, "Nayeon! Notice me!" I replied her with a wink and she just fainted. I just continued to walk. I rushed to the cherry blossom trees because that's where I feel safe. Then suddenly flashbacks started to appear. I remember everything. I remembered my first love. I remembered my first heartbreak. This is where I first fell inlove with someone and this is also where he broke up with me, at this very same spot. Since then, I never really believed inlove nor was I ever gonna fall inlove, again. Love is a piece of shit, you're wasting your time on that. I snapped back to reality and I noticed a boyish looking girl sleeping peacefully under the tree. She's really pretty though. When I stared at her for a moment, I felt different. Anyways, it was nice outside, who wouldn't fall asleep under a tree in a cool breezy weather? I was having second thoughts on wanting to wake her up or just leave her there since she's sleeping peacefully. I just stood there. And I decided that I should walk away and not disturbing her. I visited the gymnasium and looked around, it was nice. I exited the gymnasium and continued to walk. As I was walking, I saw a familiar face, I focused on him and it was Bambam! He's one of my childhood friends! He noticed me and waved, I just smiled at him and waved back. I wonder what room he's in. I continued to walk down the hallway. I looked at the time and its already 8:27AM!!
I ran as fast as I could even though some teachers said no running in the hallway, this girl from afar that seems so familiar didn't hear me when I shouted 'get out of my way' so I screamed at her and the last time I remembered she punched me and I knocked out. I didn't know what happened after that. Then I woke up and I freaked out because everything was white! "AM I DEAD?!" The nurse surprisingly popped out of nowhere and said, "I wish you were, Nayeon." She gave me a smirk and now I recognize her. She's Jennie! She's one of my best friends! I don't even know why she's here. Doesn't matter anyways. I found a note that's been stuck in my forehead, I took it and read it. So this "Jeong" dude punched me. I SWEAR TO GOD SOMEBODY'S GOTTA PAY !! I rushed out of the clinic and walked towards my room. I felt a little dizzy from the punch but I didn't let that dizziness get me. I arrived at my classroom, I opened the door and when I stepped in, all eyes were on me. They all looked at me like I just killed someone. But then they just continued what they were doing. I looked around and seems like I should probably take the back seat since it's not taken. So I sat next to..
Wait! Hold on a freaking second! It's her! The pretty boyish looking girl! She's more pretty up close to be honest. And she's still sleeping? She looks stressed. She's drooling her life away. She literally looks funny. But cute. I stared at her and someone noticed me, I'm guessing it's her friend, I looked at her nametag, it said 'Son Chaeyeong'. Nice name. I focused back to this boyish girl and just stared at her for a long time so Chaeyeong said, "hey, whatcha looking at?" She gave me a smirk. I was about to start talking but then she woke up and stared at me differently then she noticed the note I was holding. "Oh you're here. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. So I suppose you're here to kill me for punching you. Go ahead." She closed her eyes and expecting a punch back but instead, I just kissed her. She pulled away with eyes widened, "Y-YAH!" she blurted out. I stood up and ran to the rooftop. I was red like a tomato! I don't know why I did that! I swear to god! I just covered my face and rested. I looked up at the sky and it was clear. I loved the view. I closed my eyes and felt the cool breeze. I don't care what classes are next, I'm not bragging but I'm that smart to skip classes. And I dozed off to sleep..