Part 6: Jealousy & Confessions 1

Jeongyeon's POV

"Can I walk you home?"

I asked her..

"Why are you asking me that?" She said coldly..

"U-um it's okay if you say no. Nothing will change if I walk you home anyway."

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I don't know why, but I felt hurt. I can see her eyes, looking at me in a different way. In a cold way. The way she talked. It felt different. I felt a tear ran down to my cheeks. I wiped it with my hand. Ugh! I'm just overreacting things, right? What would you do if this happened? I'm not as strong as you think.. I exited and walked back to the classroom to get my stuff and someone hugged me from behind. It's Dahyun. She cupped my face and kissed my forehead. She always does this if she sees one of us cry or get sad. I saw Nayeon glaring at us but she just walked away. What's up with her though?

"What's wrong?"

"Oh haha nothing, walk with Sana and the others okay? Make sure they're safe when they get home, I'm counting on you, Dubu" I faked smiled.

"Of course! And I see your fake smile Jeong, don't worry, I hope you'll get through on whatever you're dealing with"

she gave me another kiss on my forehead before she left. I went to my desk and ... WHERE'S MY STUFF?!?! I SWEAR IF CHAE HAS IT I WILL KILL HER!!

I looked under every single desks in our classroom and I only found gum. Ugh! This is so frustrating! I sighed and looked out of the window, it's about to rain. HOW CAN THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!

"Hey, walk me home?"