Chapter 2

--Louis’ P.O.V--

The concert was great!

I just loved the fans, they were so amazing! And to be honest… I was happy to look out to the crowd and see Phoebe out there. I know I sound mad, I just met her but I don’t know… just feel like there’s something there..

The sucky put is that I wanted to go find her after the concert and get her number and see how she was feeling but the damn bloody securities hurried us to the bus so we wouldn’t be in any “danger”.

I hope I see her again. How big can California be!

As I’m staring at the sunrise admiring the beautiful view, Zayn walks in and says “You should’ve gotten her number”

Dumbfound I ask “what?”

He gives me a funny look and smacks me on the head “Niall told me about the girl you met yesterday. She must’ve been quite special mate, if you took her up on the tour bus.” He smiles and winks “and… from what I heard she was quite hot.” Right then Niall walks in laughing his ass off. That silly boy.

Niall stops laughing long enough to say “Sorry Hughy, you know how I can’t keep stuff from Wayne.” And he begins to laugh. I can’t stop myself from laughing also.

I stop laughing when Harry speaks, “Louis, I think that if you truly believe in this you should try to find her. I’ll help you and I’m sure the lads will too. Right guys?” and everyone starts shouting with agreement. Oh these boys, what would I do without them.

Liam clears his throat and says in a serious voice “you must be a bit cautious though becau---” and we didn’t let Daddy Liam finish cause we all jumped on him. But yes, I know I must be careful, don’t wanna get hurt or anything. But I will not think of that now. Just gonna have fun with my lads and hope to see her again.

Phoebe’s P.O.V.

Gosh, I hope to see him again!

I must be crazy though. In a place this big how can I even run into him? But oh no. I can’t be thinking of a boy. Even though he’s so beautiful, his eyes, his hair, his smile… NO! NO! I snap myself out of it. I came here to find myself, and that’s what I must do.

Today I plan on exploring a bit more. So I’ve found a beach where I can go later on in the evening. I will go walk to town and see what else I can find. Maybe a mall...

As I’m walking around, I can't help but admire everything around me. It all sort of matches with each other, I see the theme to be something like “this is the place where dreams come true” and I guess that's partly true since millions of celebrities get famous here.

I find a little Plaza and sit on a bench. I decide to draw.

When I finish with my drawing I examine it. OH MY GOODNESS! I’ve drown Louis with out even knowing! I should continue to explore around some more before I go even crazier.

Louis’ P.O.V.

The lads want to go walk down to the Plaza. I don’t mind, it’s quite lovely there.

We walk into a few stores and get a couple of stuff.

Niall then has a great idea, “lets go down to the food court!” I’m a bit starved too so we go get some lunch.

We’ve been here dozens of times and I never get tired of it. Everything is so joyful, and even though there are a lot of people it still brings me peace. As I’m observing the place, I see her! Right across the fountain. She looks so beautiful and fits so perfectly to her surroundings. WHAT AM I DOING!? Standing here thinking. I should be running over there! NO! She’s moving.

I yell to the guys “She’s over there!” and as I try to point at her I realize I’ve lost her again. DAMN! Zayn exclaims, “Louis Go! Just go and try to find her! We’ll be right behind you as soon as Niall gets his food. Go mate!” and I don’t even thinking twice about it. I run towards the direction I last saw her at. Oh please let me find her!