Chapter 8

Phoebe

When I woke up I was all alone. Louis was nowhere to be found.

Then a delicious smell hit me and I started walking towards the kitchen. there he was shirtless and beautiful cooking breakfast. I couldn't help but smile widely. He's so cute.

When he sees me he smiles, drops everything and runs to me and lifts me up kissing me in the process. "Good Morning Beautiful" he says. and I giggle. "I made breakfast for you. Now you know something new about me"

"That you are not only a gorgeous man, but also a cook!" we laugh and he kisses me ones more, then we begin to eat.

After eating we go lie down on my bed and talk. After a while a kiss leads to more and we spend the rest of the day in bed. Until he gets a phone call from his managers and has to go.

Louis

When I get to where the managers plan to meet us I don't know what to expect.

The guys are there waiting on me.

The manger says "we are starting the tour early, why wait any longer when we have everything ready"

Crap! What will I do or say to Phoebe. We planned on having more time together and Now we have only what a few days. I really hope she understands.

When I got to Phoebe's apartment I was not so sure what to say. I know that I just want to be with her and only her but how can I explain that to her, so that she can completely trust and believe me.

When I walked in I  was left even more speechless.

She was there, in a beautiful red dress smiling at me. She says "see you're not the only one who can cook." On the table was a whole meal ready, it all smelled so delicious. Wow. She really is a perfect angel. In that moment I decided that I could not leave her, ever. During dinner I will tell her that I will not go on the tour and just how much she means to me.

I did not have so much time to talk while we were eating because it was just so delicious, I may have eaten a little too much.

And so, when we sat on the couch, I asked her whether she would like to take a little walk with me. I knew the perfect place to tell her everything I was thinking and feeling.

"Hey babe, there's a bench near by, ready to sit down for a bit?" I said. and she agreed.

"So I have a couple of things to tell you. First off, at the meeting our manager told us that we will have to start the tour early, since everything is already ready..."

"oh... I think..." I really needed to tell her everything so I interrupted her a moment.

"And I just have to tell you that... I love you. I've decided that I will take a little break from touring because I can't picture myself away from you. I just don't want to be apart from you. I'm crazy about you.."

She smiled and kissed me. That looked like a good sign.

And then she said, knowingly. "I actually have a little secret to tell you. I already knew the tour would begin early. I want you to go, you're part of One Direction, the guys will need you. I know I can trust you. You're all I've ever dreamed of. And..... I have been invited by the lads to come along on tour with you all, to help around and pick out great outfits for you crazy lads. One last, very important thing...."

She leans in close to your ear and whispers... "I love you."

Phoebe and Louis kiss and watch the beautiful sunset. Happily ever after.. Together...With a whole wonderful future ahead. <3