Chapter 7

Louis

While we're at dinner I’m thinking of just the right way to tell Phoebe about the tour. 

We’re laughing and having a good time and then I grab her hand and look her into the eyes. I start off by saying "Phoebe, you know I really like you."

She leans in and kisses me "yes, I know."

"Well I don’t know how you'll take this but I have to tell you something"

"Go ahead. Tell me babe." she says encouragingly.

"Well we got a tour for our band it'll be all around the US."

"Wow, that’s great!"

"And I will have to be gone for a long time."

 She was quiet for a very long while, it made me nervous.

And when she finally speaks it almost breaks my heart, she says "I need time to process this. Its... I don’t know... we'll talk tomorrow okay...?" before i can reply she's running out of the restaurant, even though we live in the same hotel. 

Phoebe 

I am lost. I don’t have a single idea what to do about this.

I really like Louis. And I see something good happening between us. 

There is so much going on in my head. Its time for a nap.

I wake up and look at the clock, its 9pm. when I check my phone I see I’ve got a message and I can’t stop the smile that spreads on my face. It’s from him. 

Why am I even thinking about this? I put on my shoes and run out the door to his room.

He might be sleeping but oh well this is pretty important.

I knock and the door opens.

He’s so perfect. I run up to him and kiss him. That’s the best way to express my feelings.

The kiss instantly turns into more. We hurry into his room and I close the door behind me. We fall onto the couch with me on top and I like it. I then tell him what I was there to say, "I’ll wait for you." 

We stare at each other for a while and he leans up very close to my lips and says "thank you. I promise that no distance or time will get in between us." then he kisses me. That’s all I needed to hear. And we continue with our business.

I am really happy.

At some point in the night he had carried me to his bed, and I slept lovely.

Louis

As I lay here with her in my arms I know we can make it through anything. And I get an idea... but I have to wait until the morning. I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep.  Happier than ever.