Chapter 5

Louis

After running this morning, we had ourselves a little fun day. Walking on the beach, eating lunch, and just about everything. We came back to Phoebe's place, which is so nice. I love how it reflects who she is. We watched a movie for a while until we accidently fell asleep.

I’ve woken up but she hasn’t, better for me. She begins to turn in my arms, as I’m admiring her beauty. And then I'm caught.

Phoebe opens her eyes and notices that I’ve been watching her, and she smiles. 

"How was your nap, sleeping beauty?"

She smiles, her beautiful smile and says "it was wonderful."

I hug her a bit closer to me just to make the moment last a little longer.

After a while she asks "are you hungry. I can cook you something?" she reminds me that I haven’t eaten anything yet. So I say "sure." 

I watch her move around the kitchen and can’t stop thinking how beautiful this girl is. 

She made the best lunch ever!

As I start to make my move I get a text from Liam. It reads, "bro, hurry to the studio. We’ve got an emergency meeting."

"Damn it" I blurt out.

"What’s wrong?" phoebe asks 

"We have an emergency meeting so I have to go. As soon as I’m done I’ll come back okay." I’m almost out the door but I turn back and kiss her and try to make the moment last as long as possible. "See you soon." I whisper and run off to the studio. 

When I arrive the boys look as confuse as I feel. 

Our manager starts to explain what is going on. "Okay so please have a seat Louis. We’re here to discuss some serious business. We’ve.... got you guys an official... US tour! We’ll be starting in a month. So prepare yourselves guys, you're gonna be bigger than ever!"

This is great news and we all begin to explore with excitement, until I remember I’ll be leaving someone behind...

Harry notices my mood change and says "don’t worry you still have a month with her, make it the best and when we come back she'll still be here. You can do this mate." he's right nothing has to change.

As fast as I got here I leave just as quickly, back to Phoebe's apartment.

Phoebe

I hear a knock on the door, it feels like déjà vu. But thank goodness it’s Louis.

"Hey" he says.

He looks like there’s something bothering him.

"Hey, how did it go?"

"Umm... it went well" he didn’t say anymore.

"Wanna come in?"

"I do. But I think I’ll go take a shower first. Wanna go somewhere later? I’ll come for you at 6."

"Okay" is all I can say, and like that he's gone. Leaving me confused. There was something on his mind and it was bothering him but I know he probably didn’t want to talk about it, so I’ll just wait. But I’ll be here for him, just waiting until he's ready.

Louis

I don’t know what to do. I know for sure I want to be with Phoebe but at this second I just couldn’t be around her, in fear to have to tell her that I'll be gone in a month.

Zayn walks in, noticing me deep in thought. "What’s up mate?"

I jump a little, didn’t know he was there and answer honestly, "I just... I just don’t know what to do with Phoebe. I just started to get close to her and now I have to leave her, like that. I don’t know man."

Zayn does not hesitate at all and gets to the point, "Louis, you know what you're gonna do man? You’re gonna have an amazing month with Phoebe, you're gonna be phenomenal on tour, we're gonna rock the whole world and then you're gonna come back and it'll be like you never left." 

"Okay zaynnnn! I’ll do that. But I will not tell her yet that we'll be leaving..."

"That’s fine, just be happy and at least tell her before we leave. You don’t wanna disappear and have her think a zombie ate you or something." then he messes up Louis' hair.

"Thanks bro"

After showering I get dressed and walk down to pick up Phoebe.

I hesitate at the door and then knock. As I see her, just standing there, my smile begins to widen. "Hey beautiful."

Phoebe blushes and smiles, "hey Lou."

"Ready?" she nods yes. "Let’s go."

Phoebe

What ever was going on in Louis’ head seem to have disappeared, he seemed like himself again.

He drove us to a private area at the beach.  Before we got out he asked “can I blindfold you for just a minute?”

Ummm that was unexpected but I let him, “go for it”

“Just trust me and hold my hand”

“I trust you” I answered back.

As we walked, I could hear the waves crashing into each other and the sand warm and soft between my toes.

Louis brought us to a stop, I could smell something so amazing I just couldn’t place it. And he took the blindfold off my eyes.

We were at the same spot he brought me to earlier. There were lighten candles and rose petals everywhere. And a table, full of delicious looking food.

“surprise.” He whispered from behind me.

I turned, astonished. I looked into his eyes and told him “it’s incredible! Thank you.”

He slowly leaned in and kissed me, so sweetly I almost melted.

“Ready for the best night of your life?”

“I’m ready.”