Chapter 6

Phoebe

After finding out what a talented cook Lou was we laid down on a red blanket he had set on the sand where the water nearly touched the sand. It was wonderful.

We laid there, his arms around me. The moment was perfect. We both could've easily fallen asleep. But instead, as the night cooled down we heated up.

His hands were on my face as he stared into my eyes straight to my soul.

He leaned in, kissing me softly and then with more passion and hunger. Felt like nothing else I’ve ever experienced before. 

His lips began to make little trails all over my body. Every kiss sent small electric shots all through my body. 

 When he got back up to my lips I couldn’t help but enthusiastically kissing him back. I climbed on top of him to close the distance between us. And felt something more than I was hoping for. I loved knowing that he was just as turned on as I was. 

Well our tongues explored our mouths; our hands explored each others body. Nothing was being left out of the fun.

 I began to giggle when he touched my tickle spots. He enjoyed that.

After staring into each others eyes we continued to kiss, our eyes still locked.

There on the beach, Louis Tomlinson made love to me. And I wouldn’t have changed any part of it...

Louis

I had one of the best nights of my life. And I’m so happy that I spent it with Phoebe.

She is just so incredible. I sometimes can’t even believe she's real. But last night I knew for sure she is not just some amazing dream of mine. She is real. And I am the luckiest man on earth.

I just want to spend every minute of the day and night with her. And then I remember… soon I won’t even be able to be with her. I’ll be on tour. And I still can’t figure out how to tell her!

After showering I lay on my bed thinking about last night with a big smile on my face.

When Zayn walks in I still can’t take the smile off. And right away he notices that I’m in a good mood.

“Buddy, what’s going on with your face?” Zayn says, also smiling.

I jump up and hug him. “Nothing, mate. I’m just happy.”

“I noticed that someone was not at the meeting last night.”

“Oh damn, we had a meeting!?”

“Yeah but they talked about the same thing. Don’t mean to mess up your mood, but have you told her?”

“Umm, no but I will. Today.”

“Good luck, mate. Keep smiling, she will understand.” He hugged me once again, encouraging me.

“Thanks man.”

Phoebe

When Louis called this morning I was overly happy. He asked me to dinner. And I’ve been getting ready practically all day.

It’s almost time for him to come for me. I look in the mirror one last time, satisfied of my appearance.

There’s a knock at the door, and I run, waiting a few seconds before opening it.

As soon as I open the door, Lou pulls me into a warm, longing, passionate kiss. He literally took my breath away.

We finish the kiss, our foreheads still touching and our breathing still hard and fast.

“Hi” He whispers.

“Hey” I say back smiling. Our breathing finally normal.

“How did you sleep, beauty?” he asks kissing me once again.

“I slept great. Had an amazing dream, oh wait, maybe it was real.” Still smiling.

“Hey maybe we should figure out if it really did happen…” giving me a sexy smile. He walks forward into the apartment, closing the door behind him. There is no space between us. He pushes me up against the wall. I moan escapes my lips.

“Feels real” he whispers while kissing my neck.

“Maybe we should skip dinner… and stay here…” I said in between kisses.

“Oh, dinner. Almost forgot!” kissing me softly. “I’ve got some important things to tell you. But maybe we can be a little late.” Then he picks me up and carries me to my room.