Read This

I figured you guys might like these - or maybe you're thinking, 'what the fuck, didn't this story end already? This  girl is out of control!' but well, I'm just following Bastille's steps- they did the same thing with the album Bad Blood, didn't they? (they released like three different versions of it AND WITH ONLY TWO NEW SONGS WTF GUYS NO)

okay, now the important stuff

#1: I only started saving these chapters after a certain period, so there won't be a different version of every single chapter (actually, there are versions of just a few chapters) and sometimes are not even different versions of a chapter, but maybe a complete different chapter that you'll be able just to point when it happened in the story (example: between chapter 45 and 47 etc). In the title I'll try to do this for you - indicate when it happened - but I can't guarantee anything because I, myself, really can't remember.

Is this too complicated or you got it?

Ahh, well, I'll just post them, then you'll see what I mean.

#2: most of the times (if not every time) the chapter will end abruptly, without a closure, maybe in the middle of a sentece or even a word - I won't edit it, I'll try to keep this as original as possible, and you can opine down on the comments. 

#3: these chapters will be very dramatic/ pathetic - if not both - and that's why I did not post them (even though some chapters on the original story are like this too, but oh well).

Well, enough of my rant trying to explain stuff, let's get to the story.