Christmas, chapter 120

- Come here, Anna, we aren't going to hurt you. - Adam smiled. I frowned and reached for my phone in my pocket. I was determined to get out of that house, I really was. 

I took another step back and dialed Alex's number. They were fixated on me, expecting me to do something, when Alex picked up.

''HIYA! MERRY CHRISTMAS! OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCI-''

- Yeah, save it. I need to go home. - I took another step back, getting deeper into the hallway.

''What? Why? Where are you?''

- I am at Matt's place and they are being weird and I need to go home. - I said slowly.

''I am sorry An, but I can't pick you up now. I'm at the party!'' With that he hung up and left me hopeless.

Wait, not completely. 

I turned around and locked myself in the bathroom when they walked over to me. I quickly dialed Will's number and waited. He didn't answer. Then Woody's; he couldn't pick me up, he was with Chrissy and her family. Just fabulous.

Last shot: catman. 

- Kyle? KYLE! - I squealed when he picked up. He groaned. - Can you pick me up at Matt's place? 

''Sorry Anna, I am at my mum's and you know, it's Christmas.''

- Well yeah but-

''Sorry.'' He hung up. 

I groaned and sighed, knowing I had no way out. I slowly walked out the bathroom and Matt was there, waiting. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the gigantic music room that was there. 

There was a drum kit, a piano, keyboards, a cello, a violin, some guitars, a bass and an acoustic guitar as well as microphones and amplifiers - which I guess we weren't going to use.

- We were told you're a great singer, Annie! Could you show us something? - A woman on her mid 40's smiled, talking to me as if I was a child. 

- I, urm, am not a kid you know, you can talk normally to me. It's not like I am going to cry or something. - They laughed. 

- That's not what we've been told. - She smiled, passing me a music sheet and completely ignoring my protests of singing. 

- Well, anyway, I can't play any instruments, so... - I said, trying to get out of that. 

- You are in a room with four musicians plus two aspiring musicians so you don't have to worry. - Another old guy said. - Choose your team! 

''Team? The fuck is this guy talking about? Horrible terms to call a band, yeah?''

Anyway, I looked around and shrugged. 

- Adam. - I said; he smiled and walked over to the guitar. - Who else can I pick? Besides the three morons on the band, you know. - The old people made a horrified face and they were about to scold me when I realized what I've said. - NO! I AM NOT OFFENDING THEM! I am sorry.

- We are friends, we kinda do that. - Matt explained to them. They were still shocked, but let it go. I sighed in relief.

- Answering your question, you can pick me or Lucy. - Louis spoke. 

- Well I am picking you both. - I smiled.