In LA with the famous people (probably before Anna met them/ chapter 103)

- Hello, darling. - Sky Ferreira grinned at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out as I saw the others behind her.

The others.

Lana Del Rey, Hayley Williams, Chloe Howl, Lorde, Nanna Bryndís.

They were all grinning at me. I took a step back.

- Hey ladies! - Dan called from behind. The waved and returned his hello. 

- Wha- I tried to ask, but my voice failed with a horrible screech. Everyone laughed.

- We're going on a girls night and well, you have to come too. - Lana grinned. I still couldn't speak. I just nodded avidly. - Great! We'll be back to pick you up in an hour. - I nodded again and tried to smile. 

As they made their way away, I closed the door and leaned on it before sliding down on it to become a ball of feelings on the bedroom carpet. 

- Is she okay? - I heard Jay asking and pictured him nudging his brother. 

- Annaaa, sweetie. - Dan called. I wanted to look up, but I couldn't. After a long time of them trying to revivify me, I lifted my head to look at them.

- Did you see what just fucking happened? - They laughed at my voice low as a whisper, my eyes wide and my lip bleeding. 

- Yes, a bunch of girls came here to ask you to go out with them. - Jay said.

- It was not just a bunch of girls. - I started to get up. - IT WAS A FUCKING GANG OF FUCKING GODDESSES AND I THINK I WILL PASS OUT IF I SEE THEM LIKE THAT AGAIN. - I screeched. I turned around and peered over to the corridor as they laughed behind me.

- Where are you going? - Dan asked.

- I need to share my feels with someone... 

- Who are you going after, then? - Alex poked me. 

- Emma or Nadia or Woody or Ross because they are all massive fangirls. - I vaguely said, looking around the corridor; they laughed. 

I slowly walked over to Ross' room and I felt my legs giving in. I leaned on the wall and cried out for him before I fell to the ground. After a couple of minutes he opened the door, Matt, George and Adam by his side, looking high as fucking kites. 

- Hello. - George smiled. 

- Hayley Williams, Nanna, LORDE, SKY, LANAAAA. - I yelled at his face, shaking his shoulders. They laughed.

- Tell us more about it. - Matt let me inside. 

I sat on the bed with them and smoked as I told them what happened. 

I was still pretty starstruck when my phone went off; Dan.

- Heyyyy.

''Hello.'' He chuckled. ''Are you going out with them?''

- YEAH, ABSOLUTELY!

''Hmm, then you should start getting ready, shouldn't you?''

- Oh my freaking god, yes! Thanks. - I hung up and looked at the guys. - I shall go get dressed, see ya later. - They smiled and said their goodbyes as I lazily slid out of the bed and made my way back to my room. 

I got in there and Emma and Nadia were all giggly around Jay. What was he doing? Throwing his charm at them? Oh, my.

I chuckled and they looked at me.

- Hello there. - Dan came out of the bathroom, scaring the shit out of me. I squealed and jumped back. He laughed and kissed me before pulling me inside the bathroom with him.