Chapter 4: Momioka Rei

A girl walks into a dark room. This girl has a slim body, fierce blue eyes and short white hair. She walks up to the same mysterious man from before, and kneels in front of him.

-Man: Rei... My finest hitwoman... You have never failed me once on a job... But I'm afraid it is not your task to kill this time... You are to capture this target... Don't fail me like the last one... Or else...

With that he throws a picture of Tokei that lands in front of the girl.

-Rei: Roger that.

We can now see Tokei with Shizuku in a café outside drinking some coffee.

-Tokei: What a nice day today, it's very sunny, pretty good to be outside.
-Shizuku: Yeah, not much has happened after that incident with the girl with the doll.
-Tokei: True that, just a lot of training.

When Tokei finished his sentence a girl with glasses comes up to him, and gets his attention.

-Girl: Umm, excuse me, are you the person that caused the huge hole in the store like two blocks from here?
-Tokei: What?
-Girl: You must be! You fit every description! Now tell me, how did that come to happen? And how did you survive such an impact? Is there something paranormal involved with this or...?

-Tokei: I don't know what you're on abou-

-Girl: Don't play dumb, Kuroyoshi Tokei.
-Tokei: ...!
-Girl: Yeah I know who you are... But I'm not here to kill you... My boss needs you... And you will come with me.
-Tokei: Well, Shizuku, the day just got ruined...

Saying that he jumps back and puts up a shinobi barrier.

-Tokei: Let's get this party started. Shinobi Transformation!

A whirlwind forms around Tokei, which gives him his battle outfit and summons his sword.

-Tokei: Oh

-Tokei: Oh... Yeah...

Tokei runs towards the girl and when he swings, she dodges and runs to get some distance. She makes a huge leap, takes out a Mini SMG she hid and turns around to shoot at Tokei, but he was already up close to swing again. She dodges again, but when she's about to shoot Tokei on the back, Shizuku flies in to stop her, but the girl does a backflip to avoid getting hit and lands on the ground.