day 3 naked cuddles

(daddy Pete, little patrick. 2007 era patrick 2013 Pete. also some of this was written by wentzley thnks bb 😚👏👏)

-

Pete loved his little. Thats why he was currently running up to their room.

Patrick got bad nightmares.

When he was younger, about seven years of age, he witnessed the death of his mother. His childhood home was robbed and they were home. He was hiding in the hallway closet and she was talking to the robber, right across the room. The ribber held a gun to her head and shot her right in front of him.

From then on, he always had to check to make sure things were locked. He made Pete buy extra locks for their house and always made sure they were locked. It was just a habit and he had a major fear of someone getting in their house.

When Pete reached the top of the stairs, he ran down the hallway to their room.

He swung open the door and knelt on the bed. He shook Patrick's shoulder, trying to wake the little. "Patrick, Patrick," he said. "Come on, its just a night terror, wake up, lovebug."

Patrick screamed again in his sleep. Pete shook him awake harder.

Finally, he woke and sat right up. He was shaking and sweating terribly. "Pete!" He shouted. He hadn't noticed Pete was in the room yet. He looked around. "Pete," he said quieter when he saw him. "D-Daddy," he whimpered.

"Patrick, darling," Pete said. He took Patrick into his arms, ignoring the sweat. "Do you want to tell me what it was about?"

"M-My mom," Patrick whimpered. "I-It was t-the day she.. It was.. I-It was t-that day. She's gone!" He started to cry again. "Daddy," he cried. "She's gone! H-He almost found me. Dad got home. H-He knocked the g-gun out of his h-hand when he w-was about to s-shoot me," Patrick mumbled. "Can I take a shower, Daddy?" He asked and looked up at Pete with wide, terror filled eyes. "Then can we cuddle?"

"Of course," Pete said.

He helped Patrick stand and walk over to their master bathroom. He took Patrick into the shower. He undressed to be bare naked, just like Patrick. Once he was undressed, Patrick stepped in and Pete climbed in behind him. He grabbed a bar of soap and ran it over Patrick's chubby skin.

He loved Patrick's chub.

Patrick was super self conscious about his weight but it was one of the things Pete loved about him. Patrick leaned his head back on Pete's shoulder, moaning quietly at the feel of Pete's hands on him and the feel of the hot water. "I love you," he mumbled.

Pete was stood behind Patrick in the shower, gently wringing out the excess water from the washcloth. He ran it over Patrick's chubby tummy, then over his pudgy arms. He bit his lip and slid it in between the younger's slightly chunky thighs.

"Feel good?" Pete asked in a low voice.

"D-daddy," Patrick breathed out, closing his eyes. "I love you," he repeated.

Pete chuckled and pulled it away. His speciality was teasing, and Patrick knew it.

Pete kissed the skin of his neck lightly. "I love you back, darling," Pete said lowly. Once Patrick was cleaned of his sweat and the memories of his nightmare, Pete stepped out of the shower. He turned it off and grabbed a towel for Patrick. "Come here."

"Yes Daddy," Patrick said and stepped out of the shower. Pete wrapped the towel he had around his milky white shoulders.

Patrick instantly pulled it tighter around him and shivered lightly. He watched as Pete ran his own towel over his body to dry himself off. Once Pete was dry, he helped Patrick dry off. "There you go," Pete said softly. "Let's go cuddle on the bed, yeah?"

"Yeah," Patrick nodded and followed Pete back into their room.

Pete sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. "Sit," he instructed. Patrick did as he was told and sat down. Pete instantly wrapped his arms around the little, pulling the towel away from his chubby shoulders.

He laid and pulled Patrick down next to him. "I love you, Daddy," Patrick said, smiling up at Pete.

"I love you, too," Pete said and kissed Patrick's lips softly. Patrick snuggled impossibly closer to Pete and Pete's arms tightened around his chubby tummy.

They laid like that a while. It was at least four in the morning until Pete heard Patrick's soft snores. Patrick didnt really snore, he just breathed loudly. It was quite different than actual snoring but Pete didnt know how else to describe it. He just knew the way that Patrick slept was adorable.

He kissed Patrick's lips softly again before laying back on his pillow. His arm was wrapped tightly around Patrick's chubby waist. His head was laying on Patrick's pale shoulder.

And that was how they fell asleep that night.