day 12 fingering

Lowkey not sorry im so slow with updating this bc this isn't my main account
-

"Pete," Patrick whispered. He poked Pete's tan cheek. Pete stirred a little and rolled over onto his bare stomach. "Peter..!" Patrick whined.

"Hmph," Pete groaned. He moved a hand through his dark inky hair. He rolled back over onto his back on the soft mattress. He opened his whiskey eyes and looked sleepily at Patrick, attempting to blink the sleep from his eyes. He noticed Patrick was breathing heavily. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Patrick licked his lips. "I.. I need you," he whispered. Pete raised his eyebrows. Patrick moved the quilt comforter up, showing his erection to him. Pete could see it leaking through the white panties he had on.

"Oh," Pete said.

"Please help me," Patrick whimpered. "Please, Pete. Please," he begged. He caught his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down and drawing blood that dribbled down onto his pale chin.  "Please, Pete."

"We have to go somewhere, though," Pete said. He moved and looked up at the clock on Patrick's bedside table. It read 10:18am. "We have to leave at 11:15," he said. "We wouldn't be finished in time and be showered and completely ready in time, Patrick. I'll help you out as soon as we get home. I promise," he said. He got off the bed and walked into the spacious bathroom.

He pushed the glass wall aside, opening the wide shower door. He turned the shower on, putting it on heat. He pulled his black muscle t-shirt over his head and tossed it into the hamper they kept in the bathroom. He pushed his boxers down to his calves and then kicked them off to the other side of the bathroom.

He stepped into the warm shower, sighing at the refreshing water running over his skin. He heard Patrick pad into the bathroom and start undressing. He smiled at Patrick as he shyly stepped into the shower, still sporting an erection. Pete ran his hands through Patrick's hair, helping him get all his strawberry toned hair wet. He grabbed the new lavender colored shampoo Patrick used and squirted some into his hand then ran his hands through Patrick's hair, cleaning his hair.

"I like the new shampoo you bought," Pete muttered. Patrick only hummed in response and leaned back into Pete's warm chest.

He grabbed the bar of soap and the washcloth and rubbed the soap onto it and started rubbing Patrick down, smirking at the soft moan that slipped through Patrick's lips as he cleaned his thighs and wiped over his dick. Pete set his hand on Patrick's ass, squeezing the skin gently and smiling at the gasp and moan that slipped through his lips as well.

Pete smiled and leaned his head down to leave hot kisses along Patrick's neck. "My beautiful baby," he whispered in his ear before tugging on it with his teeth. He slipped his fingers between his ass cheeks and thrusted one into Patrick at once. Patrick keened, leaning against the shower wall and moaning as Pete thrusted the single finger in and out of his tight ass. "Come on, moan for me baby," he breathed on his neck. "Let me hear those beautiful moans coming out of that beautiful mouth of yours, honey."

"Peter," Patrick whined. "A-Another," he breathed out between moans. Pete quickly complied, two fingers thrusting and curling in Patrick's ass. "Fuuck, Pete," he whined in a high pitch that went right to Pete's own dick.

He groaned and scissored his fingers, earning a loud moan. He twisted his fingers and pushed them up, deeper into Patrick. Patrick moaned loudly again, knees almost giving out and almost sleeping as Pete massaged his prostate. He clenched his eyes tightly and sighed out in pleasure.

"Are you close, honey?" Pete asked, adding another finger and twisting them rougher. He reached around him and took a firm hold of Patrick's cock and pumped quickly and roughly. He dug his thumb into the slit of the tip, Patrick crying out in pleasure.

"'M close!" Patrick cried out as Pete continued thrusting his fingers and hitting his prostate along time with his pumps.

"Good boy," Pete muttered and pulled his fingers out, letting the cold shower water rinse them. He turned Patrick around and pushed him back up against the wall, still pumping him. He smiled down at him and kissed. He gently tugged on Patrick's bottom lip with his teeth, Patrick opening his mouth in response. Pete eagerly sent his tongue into his mouth, exploring every bit of it.

Patrick came, his cry of pleasure muffled by Pete's lips over his. He moaned into Pete's mouth before starting to suck on the muscle of Pete's tongue that was still in his mouth. Pete moaned at that and came untouched between their chests. Pete pulled back from the kiss and smirked down at the younger man, who was out of breath and his strawberry toned hair was stuck to his forehead.

"Thank you Pete," Patrick breathed out. His cheeks were red from being out of breath and he felt like he had just run a marathon. "That felt amazing."

"Good," Pete said as he stepped out. He reached over to the marble bathroom counter and grabbed one of the two fluffy white towels that sat on it and wrapped one around his waist. He grabbed the blue metallic hair blow dryer that was inside the wood cabinet under the sink and plugged it into the soft blue wall. He turned it onto the max heat and blew the hot air through his dripping inky black hair.

Patrick turned the shower off and stepped out as well, grabbing his own fluffy white towel. He quickly fluffed it through his hair and rubbed the towel on his arms and his pale torso before wrapping it around his thin waist. He padded past Pete out of the bathroom and got dressed up for the luncheon they were going to with Andy, Andy's longtime girlfriend Meredith, Joe, Joe's wife Marie and their daughter Ruby. They had to discuss the last video they had to record for the Youngblood Chronicles film they were creating.

Pete soon came into the spacious room as well and started getting dressed. Once they were both ready, they got into Pete's black SUV and linked hands over the space of the seats. "Love you, honey," Pete said, smiling over at him.

"Love you too," Patrick smiled sweetly back.