elisa x patrick😍

how about some domina Elisa and sub Patrick?
-

Patrick whimpered and sobbed through the gag around his mouth as precome dripped from erection, landing down on the wood floor beneath him

Patrick whimpered and sobbed through the gag around his mouth as precome dripped from erection, landing down on the wood floor beneath him. His knees wobbled and he wanted to collapse but Elisa told him to stay in place or he'd be punished longer. He heard the guest room door open with a creak and it took all he had not to turn and look to see that his wife came in the room.

He whimpered loudly as he felt dainty hands run over his shoulders, dipping down between them and pinching the skin between his shoulder blades and pinching down his spine, making him whimper and shiver.

Elisa moved her hands to cup his pale ass and dug her nails into the skin. Patrick whined behind the gag and his knees buckled but he forced himself back up as the vibrations in him stopped. He took deep breaths in through his nose and rested his forehead on the cool wall. He keened over but straightened again as he felt Elisa's hands move go his untouched cock. He just wished she would have made him wear that damned ring, rather than making him hold in multiple orgasms on his own.

"How you holdin' up?" Elisa asked softly. She kneeled behind him and ran his fingers over the insides of his legs, pushing gently so he'd spread his legs more.

"Stpfh" Patrick mumbled through the gag, his legs shaking. She chuckled and stood up, using one hand to unlock the gag from his head and the other checking to make sure the vibrator in him was still pressing against his prostate, knowing it was when he squealed and moaned when she pressed on it. "Pl-Please.. It hurts so bad."

"Mm my poor baby" Elisa cooed, rubbing his dick making him groan and whimper. "Do you think you could hold it for a little longer?"

"No, no, mistress" Patrick shuddered as the vibrations intensified in his ass. "Please!" He whimpered. "I-I can't hold it. I want to. I want to be good, but I can't hold it" the words spilled out in a rush. Elisa smirked, watching his knees give out and he fell to his knees, but keeping his hands on the wall. "Mistress, please."

"Well.." Elisa sighed. "Alright" she said and turned the vibrator off, kneeling again and slowly pulling it out of him, tossing to the floor. "Stand up, turn around" she said, her voice taking on a commanding tone. Patrick did so weakly, looking down at her. "Fuck my mouth, baby boy. Be as rough as you want. Come whenever you want, alright? Fuck my mouth, Patrick" she said.

He nodded and whimpered as she dropped her mouth open wide for him. He set his cock on her tongue and whimpered at the wet feeling enveloping him. He pushed to the back of her throat slowly, closing his eyes as her tongue swirled around him slowly, massaging his aching cock. He pulled back and thrust slowly into her mouth again. He wasn't like his ex dom, Pete. He liked it slow, soft and patient rather than quick and hard. Elisa knew how he liked it and sucked softly on him as he pulled out, leaving the tip in her mouth as he sighed out a moan and leaned his head back on the cool wall.

One last suck and he was spilling down her throat, high pitched and breathy moans coming from his mouth. "Than-Thank you, mistress" his chest heaved. Elisa stood up and smiled up at him.

"You were so good, baby. Let's go get a bath yeah?" She suggested. "Or a quick shower so you can go sleep? I'm sure that was exhausting."

"Yeah" Patrick said, still catching his breath. "Can, can I get my inhaler?" He asked. She nodded and grabbed it off the guest bed. She brought it in there hours before when they started so if he needed it, he could grab it. "Thank you" he mumbled and pressed down, inhaling the medicine. He looked down where he was standing minutes before, the small puddle of the precome that had been made over the four hours, and made a face. "I'll clean that up" he told her. "After I take a nap."

"Its fine, by then it'll be gross-er and I'll get it after I get you asleep. Just go on to the bathroom and start up the shower" she told him. "I'll bathe you and help you dress, get you comfortable and clean it. Go on" she said, waving him off.

He nodded and walked off, his hands on the wall and gripping the nearest furniture's as he walked, using them to help him keep his balance. He hobbled to their bedroom and went to the bathroom. He went straight (ha like this oneshot) to the shower and turned the water on, making sure it was warm. Elisa came in and smiled at him. He was sat on the toilet, knees pulled to his chest, arms wrapped around his legs and his head resting on top of his knees. He sighed softly as she ran her hand through his hair before moving to undress as well.

She helped him into the shower and got in with him, grabbing the hair shampoo they shared and getting some on her hand to run it through Patrick's hair. She had him condition his hair, which made his already soft hair impossibly softer. Patrick grunted softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, loving the feeling.

"Feel good?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah" Patrick mumbled and grabbed the soap bar to bathe himself. He hummed happily to himself once he finished and was waiting for Elisa to rinse the conditioner out. "Thank you" he said once they were finished and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Of course" she smiled. "Just don't let me catch you looking at porn on them again" she said, reminding him of what he did wrong and he blushed, looking down at the towel around his chubby waist. She touched his face, making him look up and petting his sideburns, which made him blush more. "I wish you won't shave those."

Patrick shrugged. "They have to go" he said. "Along with all this fat. Its a must on both. I already found a good diet plan. More healthy foods and eating less" he said. She nodded.

"I want to look at it first" she told him. He nodded and smiled at her before dropping the towel and grabbing a pair of clean boxers that sat in the small bucket of clean clothes they kept in the bathroom. She grabbed a clean bra and pair of underwear, slipping them on as Patrick slid his boxers on. "Go on and go lay down."

"Okay" he said, leaning down and kissing her cheek before doing as she said. He smiled to himself and pushed the fluffy bedding covers back and got under them. He smiled wider at Elisa as she came into their bedroom with a glass of water and some of his blood sugar medicine. "Thanks" he said as he sat up to take the medicine.

"Of course" she said. She kissed him once he laid back down. "Now go to sleep, okay? You need to rest."

"Yes mistress" Patrick mumbled.

-

1230, didnt realize how long this was in my notes until I moved it over dayum but I love this honestly