devil in me

Patrick wanted to cry.

They took him away a month ago and people have already gave up on looking for him. They let him have a television set in the room they kept him in. They gave him a plate of food every three days and one bottle of water each day. He was barely getting by, even with everything else they were doing to him.

The door to his room started unlocking and he perked up, scrambling off the thin mattress that was his bed. One of the men smirked down at him as another walked into the room carrying a plate of food. He gasped and tried to grab it but his hands were smacked away. He whimpered and pulled his hands against his chest, eyeing the food. The first man who came in reached out and grabbed Patrick's arms, pulling him to his feet. He smirked at him and held his left hand tightly, eyeing up the ring on his finger.

"Shame Wentz had to put Gabe in prison, huh?" The man ran a finger down Patrick:s pale, bruised cheek.

"Please" Patrick closed his eyes. He wanted to push him away or something. He just wanted to go home, but he couldn't find the energy to fight back. "No more."

"Sorry, baby" the other man chuckled. "We've got new plans for you tonight. We're getting kind of bored with just beating you and shit. We're gonna try something new tonight" he smiled widely. Patrick whimpered and shook his head. "Come on, now. We'll let you eat after."
-

Patrick was thrown down in front of the mattress and he sobbed loudly, his body aching from being hurt and used in a new way. He raised a shakey hand and wiped a few tears away. He grunted in pain as he dragged himself over to where the plate of food was left an hour or two ago. Of course they didn't give him utensils so he had to use his fingers to scoop up the disgusting looking mashed potatoes. The food was cold but at least he had food.

Once he finished eating half of the plate he moved to the flat bed and sighed, rubbing his inner thighs lightly, they ached from being forced apart and bruises and bites covered them. Hands violated him in numerous ways, he hated it.

He was exhausted and just wanted his fiance to come save him. He was supposed to get married the week he got kidnapped. He was surprised they hadn't taken his engagement ring. It was the only thing he still had, the only piece of him before they took him, tortured him, and broke him. He was too tired to even think about fighting now. So for now he just let the need for rest overtake his body, and fell asleep.

Patrick felt the need to cry all over again when he woke. They took the plate of food. Usually they left it for him, knowing he learned to ration it out. But this time it was gone and Patrick's stomach was cramping from hunger. He angrily wiped a tear off his cheek and sat up on the bed, rubbing his aching lower back.

He tensed as the room door opened, three men walking in. And now you decide what happens in part two. Does Patrick get saved...? Or have they come to kill him?

-
Sound Of Music performance went fabulous and now I'm home and I'm gonna sleep for like a month, this play had taken so much energy to do uggggggh