day 20 lazy

how the hell do you fuck lazily?
-

Patrick woke up with a boner.

He tried taking a cold shower. He tried getting off. But Pete clouded his thoughts and he just really needed Pete. But he didnt want to have to wake Pete up for just sex.

I'll just make him breakfast after to make up for it, he thought. And after another shower.

He climbed back into their bed and crawled under the blankets. Luckily, they had sex just the night before so Pete was already naked. He positioned himself between Pete's legs and immediately took Pete's length into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around him and tried not to smile when Pete stirred.

"P-Patrick?" He heard above the covers.

He pulled his mouth off Pete and poked his head up above the covers. "Hi," he said with a bright blush on his cheeks.

"Fuck," Pete muttered when he saw Patrick. His cheeks bright red and his lips already swollen, bright red as well and wet. His hair was still messy from their night before and Pete ran his head over the hair. "Darling, as much as I'd love to fuck you again, I'm still exhausted from last night."

"Please Pete," Patrick said. He came out from under the covers completely. He motioned to his obvious erection. "Please, daddy" he whimpered.

"Patri─"

"You dont have to do anything" Patrick said quickly. "I-I'll ride you. I just need you, okay?"

"Fine, honey. Go slow" Pete sighed. Patrick smiled and pushed the covers back. He moved over Pete and Pete helped him line himself up and gripped Patrick's hips as he slowly sunk down. Pete moaned softly at the feeling of being inside Patrick once again.

As if on cue Patrick lifted up again and slammed down, moaning like the whore he was. "Please, please, please, please, please" he muttered, licking his lips as he lifted up again. "Pete!" He shouted as he dropped down. "Ah, god" he hissed as Pete lifted his own hips to meet Patrick's. Pete held Patrick's hips gently as he moved himself up to rest against the headboard.

Patrick quickly grabbed the sides of his face and held his face as he kissed him, rocking his hips slowly.

He moaned softly into Pete'sleepily.and lifted himself up a little and landed back down slowly, never breaking their kiss. That continued, except for a few stops to breathe, for a while until Patrick was crying out that he was coming and released in between his and Pete's stomachs.

"Fuck" Pete moaned, running his hands up Patrick's sides. "I'm close" he told Patrick. Patrick nodded and lifted himself off of him and moved down between petes legs. "O-Oh" Pete gasped as he felt Patrick's wet lips on him again.

"Shh" Patrick giggled and continued to blow him. Soon Pete was gripping the back of his head and pushing his head down on him as he came down Patrick's throat. Patrick swallowed it all with a little wince. "Thank you daddy" he said and climbed back up to his side of the bed. Pete moved to spoon him, holding him close tightly. "Let's go back to sleep" he mumbled. "That made me even more tired."

"Yeah" Pete kissed the top of his head. "Sleep baby. I'll wake you up later. Love you" he mumbled sleepily.

So much for making Pete breakfast to make up for waking him up.