Double rainbow

A/N: Heya~♡. It's not Nagisa's birthday but it's just part of the story... BTW Enjoy! 💜

   ~Subway station~
Meahara's p/v:
Dang nabbit! The subtrain is running late thanks to Kayano who wants a blue cake with cream inside. Hell, why not bake it herself, eh? It's been ten minutes, no subtrain.
  "Meahara!" A voice called my name. Right away I knew it was my best friend, Isogai Yumma. I turned to see him running. When he got to me he was oanting, hands in knees, and sweat dripped from his pale skin.
  "Um... Isogai what are you donut here," I asked. He smiled a bit then replied with his hand on his head,"Kayano asked me to get more decerations."
"I thought you and Karma had enough."
"Well unfortunately we didn't."
I smiled at him. Then remembered something. "Have you went downtown before?" Isogai blinked three times in a row then looked at me,"I think."
I loved how his golden orbs shone. Even his antennas were adorable. Isogai then glanced at the sky. I too did but, expected to find a hot air balloon but instead it was a double rainbow. I never thought to see one, we don't get rainbows often. I looked at the empty track then at Isogai who was still looking at the sky. I smiled and blushed a bit on how cute he was.
I wanted to grab him by the waist and kiss him but that was never going to happen since he doesn't like me the way I like him. " I love you Isogai," My words slipped and I mumbled under my breath. I realized what I had said then felt eyes looking at me. I glance at Isogai who was looking at me wide eyed and was blushing.
"Did you-" He cut me off. " Hear...yes." Isogai sighed then glanced the other way still blushing. Shit, I screwed up bad, very bad. Now I regret this.