Subtrain kiss?

Isogai's P/V:
I swear... I heard Meahara say he loves me. I love him but I didn't have the strength to tell him. Uhh, I flipping hate myself right now. I closed my eyes imaging if Meahara would pull me by my waist and kiss me but that won't ever happen.
I heard something stop in front of me and a bit of coldness. I open my eyes and see the subtrain stop. " Come on," Meahara says with a smile. He grabs me by the hand and heads toward the other side door. The seats were already filled with people in kimonos.
" What's happening," I ask. Meahara glanced at the people in red, blue, green and topaz like kimonos.
"A festival I believe, " He answered.
The next stop was more crowded, me and Meahara were pressed on each other, chest to chest. I looked down embarrassed and I felt his breath on my ear causing a shiver down my spine. I heard something beat, his heart. It was beating pretty fast, so was mine. I looked up and he turned his head to look at me. We stood there like forever. "So um," He said breaking the silence between us."This is akward." I snickered but blush a bit when I found Meahara's hand on my thigh. He too noticed but smiled and blushed a bit. 'A few more stops then we'll be there,' I thought. The train bumped making me collide into him. When I opened my eyes I found Meahara wide eyed and his cheeks dusted with red. I felt something warm on my li---OH CRUD! Me and him are kissing I have to get away. I tried to back away but someone has there back pushed into mine. I glanced behind me and there was a blonde girl with a cream sweater, I noticed her right away when she snickered, Nakamura Rio.
I wanted to scold her but if I opened my lips that would've made the situation even more embarrassing. I felt Meahara's caresses my thigh almost making me moan. Meahara smiled through the kiss making me even more red.
I turned my head breaking the kiss, grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "Yuummmma~," Meahara whined. I heard Nakamura snicker again. I gritted my teeth. 'WHHHHHYYYYYY,' My head yelled. I felt a lick on my earlobe then a small nibble. I yelped.

A/N: What's going to happen now? (Dramatic music). 😆