Okajima!

3rd P/V:

When they got out, Isogai made sure to stay away from Meahara after that weird contact. " Look at the love birds," They heard a fimiliar voice say, it was no other than Okajima Tagia. They glanced at him, he was with Hayami Rinka and Chiba Ryunsuke. "Okajima," Meahara said through gritted teeth. Okajima heard his cold voice then backed away. He ran leaving Chiba and Hayami.
" That was a thing," Chiba said. Hayami nodded. A cat walked past them. Hayami squealed and ran after it. Chiba sighed then ran after Hayami who was calling the little kitten as she had her arms out trying to hug it. Okajima's phone was left behind. Isogai picked it up but blushed when he saw the screen.
Meahara glanced above his shoulder and also blushed. It was the two kissing each other on the subtrain. A hand quickly took it away, it was Okajima the ran off yelling," I FUCKING SHIP YOU! MEAHARA X ISOGAI FOREVER!"
The two boys sweat dropped. Then Meahara yelled,"DAMM YOU PERVERT!" (Please excuse my language). Meahara and Isogai set off to the bakery and decorations shop. As they carried the bags, it was nightfall. Meahara then took action by grabbing Isogai by the waist and kiss him. Isogai was suprised. This is what they both wanted. Isogai suddenly kissed him back. They kissed that seemed like forever. They broke away. Meahara smiled and said 3 words,"I love you."