2(2.0): Subtrain kiss

Isogai's P/V:
I heard Maehara say he loves me. I love him but I didn't have the strength to tell him that. I hate myself right now since I cant break this akward silence that was really making things uncomfortable. I closed my eyes tightly, imaging if Maehara would pull me by my waist and kiss me but that won't ever happen since things are just bad and akward now.

I heard something hiss in front of me and a bit of coldness blow into my face and through my hair. I open my eyes and see the subtrain stop in front of us, doors opened wide. " Come on," Maehara says with a smile. He grabs me by the hand and heads toward the open door. The seats were already filled with people in kimonos so we stayed standing and held onto the bars.

" What's happening," I ask. Maehara glanced at the people in red, blue, green and topaz like kimonos. Women had their hair in buns with chopsticks or curled it with flowers flowing in them. Some men greased their hair back while a few others had man buns.

"A festival I believe, " He answered as he scanned through our train cart, I did too, seeing a small girl sitting in her seat, her bun bopping... she must be excited.

Each stop made the crowd bigger and bigger until me and Maehara were pressed against each other, chest to chest. I looked down embarrassed and I felt his breath on my ear causing a shiver down my spine. I heard something beating, his heart. It was beating pretty fast but it took me a while to realize... so was mine. I looked up and he turned his head to look at me. We stood there like forever.

"So um," He said breaking the silence between us."This is akward." I snickered but blush a bit when I found Maehara's hand on my waist. He too noticed but smiled and blushed a bit. 'A few more stops then we'll be there and things will be a little less akward... and damn crowded,' I thought. The train bumped making me collide into him. When I opened my eyes I found Maehara wide eyed and his cheeks dusted with red. I felt something warm on my li---OH CRUD! Me and him are kissing I have to get away. I pushed back and my hands started to fumble with eachother.

"I-I'm so sorry,"I squeaked.

"It's fine Yuma," Meahara chuckled. "I really liked it."

I bite my bottom lip before leaning close and pecking his cheek real fast. I didn't look up but I felt Maehara squeeze my waist, pulling me a little bit closer. The train shook a bit and a girl pushed me way too close Maehara with her back. I glanced behind me and there was a blonde girl with a cream sweater, I noticed her right away when she snickered, Nakamura Rio.

"Kiss again,"I heard her whisper to me. I clenched my fists and dug my face into Maehara's chest becuase I'm done with this shit.  "Yuummmma~," Maehara whined playfully. I heard Nakamura snicker again, did Maehara even notice she was here. I gritted my teeth as I was screaming mentally, I felt a small peck on my head... that calmed me down a bit.