4(2.0):Take me home

"Akabane get behind the couch for fuck sake,"Nakamura whispered yelled from behind the curtian near the window, a watcher and hider. Karma rolled his eyes he dropped to the floor, his feet visible. "I see your feet!"

Karma climbed on the floor and he was no longer visible.

"Good. HE'S COMING!!"

Every was quiet as the door opened.

"H-Hello?"

"SURPRISE,"Everyone yelled and jumped from their hiding places, Nakamura turned the lights on as Nagia screamed and swiped his hand, almost punching her.

"Settle down sheesh,"She said.

"Sorry,"Nagisa whimpered. "I just- I just got frightened really bad."

"You should've seen your face though!"

The party was a bit loud, some kids did games, others just hanged out but Isogai got sleepy. "Yumma are you okay," Meahara asked. "You called me Yumm ag--" His body couldn't take it he drifted off to sleep. Maehara cooed at the boy who was sleeping, Isogai rested on his shoulder as soft snores came out of his mouth.

"I'mma take him home,"He said to Kayano and she nodded.

~Time skip~
"Nhg," Isogai was waking up in a fimiliar place, smelled a fimiliar one, and of course felt fimiliar arms around his waist, Meahara. Isogai almost stumbled out of his friends bed but was still held on by his friends arm. " Yumma go back to sleeeeeeeep,"Meahara whined.

Isogai turned to face Meahara and opened his mouth to speak but Meahara kissed him but with open mouth. Meahara's tounge fiddled with Isogai's making him blush since he has never french kissed before. They broke away. "M-Mea--" Isogai was cut off by Meahara's complaining.

"Yumma we're on a first name basis it's fine to say my name."

"Um... H-Hiroto what are we?"

"What do you think my love?"

"We're together."

"Yep and I love you."

"I love you too."

Meara began to cuddle with his boyfriend and dozed off, after a while so did Isogai. They went asleep, cuddling with Isogai wrapped around Maehara like a koala,

Little story:
" Hey Okajima, Nakamura," Kayano said as she cleaned up.

They hummed in response. "Did Meahara and Isogai get together?"

Nakamura smiled wider and said,"Yep, those two were definitely meant for each other."

Karma came in with two rolls of red stramers and two party poppers,"Good thing we ran out of decoration right?"

Kayano huffed her chest,"I knew you did something! But who cares now? All of our #1 ship is together."

Okajima eyes widen,"Oh by the way do you want the MeIso photo?"

" Does that even need an answer... HELL YAASSSSSSS!"