1(2.0): Double Rainbow

I'm redoing the chapters so that's why I put 2.0

(Meahara's p/v):
Damn it! I'm standing at the subway station, alone and bored, thanks to Kayano who wants a blue cake with vanilla ice cream inside. I would have to go downtown in order to get the cake that Kayano ordered but someone had to pick it up. Out of all the people who were setting up for Nagisa's surprise birthday party, she chose me. Ten minutes, I've been standing here, waiting.... and waiting. It was running a little bit late since it was sprinkling earlier so I'm guessing they went slow. I looked up and saw the clouds starting to part, the sun shining through the small cracks.

  "Meahara" A voice said my name. Right away I knew it was my best friend, Isogai Yumma. I turned my head to the side to see him walking towards me with a small paper in hand, slightly crumpled.

  "Um... Isogai what are you doing here," I asked. He smiled a bit then replied with his hand, that didn't hold the paper, on his head,"Kayano asked me to get more decerations."

"I thought you and Karma had enough."

"Well unfortunately we didn't. Now I have to get five rolls of yellow streamers, five confetti poppers, one of those small light disco ball things, a few more ballons well a pack taht's multi colored, and some spirals that you hang on the ceiling."

"You remember all of that?!"

"Well Kayano demanded that I can't forget so she made me write it down and read it over and over until I got here."

"She's making you work hard,"I said with a chuckle.

"I'm used to hard work."

I smiled at him. Then remembered I was going to ask him something. I never saw him downtown after all the times I went there. "Have you went downtown before?"

Isogai blinked as if he was told a secret. He responded quietly,"I think."

I loved how his golden orbs shone when he saw something he liked. A small ray of sun started to shine on the platform of teh subway station, it made his skin glow as if it kissed him and blessed him. Even his antennas were adorable on top of his balck messy hair. Isogai then glanced at the sky and continued to stare. I too did, I expected to find a hot air balloon or Koro-Sensei flying but instead it was a double rainbow. I never thought to see one, I thought the clouds were still parting. I looked at the empty track then at Isogai who was still looking at the sky with a small smile. I smiled and blushed a bit on how cute he was.

I wanted to grab him by the waist and kiss him. I wanted to hold his hand, cuddle, and marry him. Maybe have a few kids but that was never going to happen since he doesn't like me the way I like him. " I love you Isogai," My words slipped and I mumbled under my breath sadly because I just... wnated to say it before I never had the chance. I felt eyes looking at me. I glance at Isogai who was looking at me wide eyed and was blushing.

"Did you-"

He cut me off. " Hear...yes." Isogai sighed then glanced the other way still blushing. Shit, I screwed up bad, very bad. Now I regret this. I didn't want him to stop being my friend at least.