/4\

(supernatural fam, where you at?)

Amara pov

The back door was slammed shut and something was digging into my back. Groaning, I turn and see that it's an AK-12. Thank you dad for teaching us about guns. Fear built up inside me. My fingers shook as they ran over the cold crevices of the gun. I looked up through my lashes and saw everybody outside the vehicle. Good, I need to get out of here.

Quickly I loaded the gun and took it off safety. I haven't held this kind of gun in years. The only time I ever did was at the firing range. Dad really wanted us to join the force. My heart hammered against my chest as everyone loaded into the car. They were all armed, so I have to do this fast. Eli glared at me through the review mirror. A smirk grew on my lips and he suddenly looked confused. Slowly I sat back, trying not to let the gun hit anything. When we were moving and everyone seemed to be relaxed, I made my move.

I raised the gun and shot the two guys in the back. The car swerved and eventually flipped. Eli was cursing up at the front and the driver was just trying not to kill all of us. Taking a risky step, I shot the driver and then I aimed it at Eli. The vehicle was right side up. Eli glared at me murderously.

"Let me out Eli." I growled holding the gun up still. He just clenched his jaw and continued his steely glare. "Eli-"

I couldn't finish because I was getting pulled out of the car. I accidentally pulled the trigger and instantly heard a groan. The man holding me had my arms locked behind my back. Eli fell out of the car holding his shoulder and groaning. That's who I just shot. Slowly he stood and his eyes were black. There was no trace of life left in them. I messed up, bad.

"Knock her out." I couldn't see what he meant, because I felt a pain in my head and everything went black

~~~

My skin prickled with coolness. The scent of dried blood filled me nose causing bile to rise up in my throat. Slowly, one by one, I opened my eyes. Darkness surrounded me and fear crept through. I tired standing, but I couldn't. Chains bound my wrists and ankles to a chair. Typical. As my vision adapted to my dark surroundings, I noticed one thing and one thing only. Well, two things. First of all there's one door. Second of all, I'm really hungry. My stomach grumbled painfully as I looked around for a way to escape. To my utter disappointment, there was no way out except a busted door.

My mind buzzed with ideas, until I came with the most effective one. Break the chair, and possible my hands. Somehow, I managed to stand up onto my tip-toes. Then, I threw my weight back and landed hard on my bum, breaking the chair and not my wrists. I stumbled up from sitting on the ground and ran over to the door. It was locked from outside... damn. Biting my lip, I walk back over to the broken chair and kick the pieces around.

"This is quite pathetic." I ducked, but I don't know why. It was over some sort of sound system that Eli was talking. "You knew there was no way out, but you broke out of the chair." I glared around trying to find the cameras. I heard a dark chuckle and nothing else. "What an arrogant move." My eyes went back to the chair and I smirked. Or was it arrogant. I now have a sharp weapon that will hopefully protect me.

I walked aimlessly around the vast dark room. There was absolutely nothing in this room. Just the broken chair and a door. The aroma was stale blood and sweat. There was noticeable splotch in the middle of the floor. A considerably darker tint compared to the rest of the floor. I gulped at the thought of thing that has happened in this very room.

I don't know how long I had been in this room, but when that single door opened excitement and fear built up inside me. I am either going to die or be freed. I was surprised though. What I saw was the complete opposite of what I thought was going to come through that door. A man in an all black business suit with leather gloves came through the door with a man in his hands. A man with a bag over his head. A man in a nude colored suit with a bag over his head.