/7\

Amara pov

Amara pov

"Jay!" I ran over to her and tore the gag out of her mouth. I moved to behind her and tore the rope. Before I could stand back up, I was tackled in a hug and tears. I hugged her back just as tight and cried. "I'm so sorry, Jay. I won't ever leave you again." We kept each other in an embrace until a throats was cleared. My attention got taken by Eli. He stood with the man's arm on his shoulder.

"Not really a good time for a reunion. Let's get moving." I nodded and pulled Jay along with me. All four of us moved as quickly as possible. Eli acted as if the man were drunk and I just told Jay to act like she was crying. Which wasn't hard because she was. When we made it outside, Eli's men were there. The Mercedes was sitting there with the engine running. The man was placed in the back and so was Jay.

Eli signaled his men, and not 60 seconds later all hell broke lose. I was sitting in the passenger, but when I saw Eli run inside, I knew something was wrong. I got out of the car and saw the flashes of gun fire and screams of guests. Shit... I walked back to the car and found a head piece. I turned it on and put it in my ear.

"Beta? Delta? Omega? Rogue? Can you hear me?" I waited seconds, and then heard the static noise.

"Beta is all ears."
"Delta is here."
"Omega awaiting orders."
"Rogue, we can hear you loud and clear."

"Beta, stay with Alpha and Eli. Delta, Omega, and Rogue get to your designated vehicles and wait for our car to come. Leave a space for Alpha, Beta, and me to drive through. Got it?" I heard a string of yes ma'ams. "Beta, notify me when You, Alpha, and Eli are coming out with the Leader." I heard another yes ma'am and got in the driver side. I left the passenger door wing up and drove around the cul de sac.

I drove to check the entrance and saw the three Escalades awaiting the escape.

"We are heading out now." Perfect timing. I pressed on the gas and drove back to the cul de sac. I saw the two teams and Eli standing there. I honked the horn, changed gear and pressed on the gas while turning the wheel. I drifted in perfect line with Eli. He grabbed the door handle and slipped inside closing the door with him. I turned and drove back towards the exit.

"Delta, Omega, and Rogue get ready!" I looked in my review mirror and saw two more Escalades following behind. Eli saw the gap and looked at me like I was crazy. I pressed more on the gas and squeezed right between the two Escalades. Alpha and Beta fit as well and then the three Escalades tailed behind.

I did it.

I looked over at Eli and he was looking at me with surprise and something else. I ignored him and focused on the open road. Gun shots erupted behind me causing me to momentarily flinch. Eli cursed under his breath and looked behind us. The guys were holding up pretty well. The enemy vehicles fell back one by one leaving us with none after a few minutes. Open road from here.

"Pull over." I looked over at him with a raised eye brow. He was glaring at me. What the hell? Where did the surprise go? "Pull over, now." I did as told and not a second after breaking I was pulled out of the car and thrown to the ground.

"Eli what the-"

"Who gave you the authority to lead my men?!" Anger pulsed through his cold eyes as he grabbed my neck and slammed me up against the side of the car. I wrapped my fingers around his wrist and choked on the air being denied to my body. "These are my men! Not yours-"

"Put her down, brother." I tried to look over at the new voice. Eli just tightened his grip and narrowed his eyes. "What would mother want?" Immediately his grip loosened and his eyes grew sad. I fell to the ground choking. Eli looked at his brother in with sadness which soon turned to anger.

"You have no right William! You weren't there! You didn't-"

"I may not have been there but I had the same bond! Now, lets get home and get cleaned up. And wether you like it or not," he pointed towards me but kept his gaze with Eli. "That girl right there saved your ass tonight." I looked at Eli and he was giving me a side gaze. I pressed myself against the car and gulped.

"Lets just go home."

~~~

I was locked back into my uttermost abode when we got back to the estate. Jay was in here with me, so I cleaned her up and got her dressed. With both of us in relaxing clothes, we sat on the bed and just held each other. I didn't want to ask her what happened with the Russians because I knew she wouldn't answer.

So, we held each other. We cried and smiled and just sat there. We couldn't do much of anything else. It had been hours after we had arrived before William came through the door. He looked refreshed. Like he hadn't been beaten to a pulp. He wore a black shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, black boots, all around a lot of black. His eyes were on Jay, but they went to me when I cleared my throat.

"My brother requests your presence in his office." I look at Jay and back at William. He shook his head and I knew I had to go without her. I kissed Jay's forehead and stood up. When I made it to the door I asked one thing and one thing only. "Take care of her, please." William nodded and I thanked him before walking down the hall towards Eli's office.

When I arrived, Eli had a cigar and was leaning up against the window. He had more relaxed clothes on and his hair just flopped over on his forehead. His muscles were tense though and a nasty bruise splayed over his jaw. Eli looked over at me and threw his cigar out the window.

"What you did was disrespectful, but you did save me and my team. That doesn't let you off easy though. You're still needed." My heart had rose and then sank at his words. We weren't free. Eli saw my disappointment and smirked. "The Russian won't talk, and he said he wanted to see your sister." I shook my head.

"No." Eli chuckled at my response and massages the top of his office chair.

"You see, you or your sister don't have a choice. I need information, and your sister may be key to getting that information. Besides, she's already headed to him." I ran cold. Everything inside of me ran completely cold. Eli saw my change in demeanor and didn't do a thing.

"Get me to her. Now." My words shouldn't have been taken lightly, but they were. Eli ignored me and sat down in his seat. I clenched my fists and ground my teeth in anger. I don't need him, I already know where he is.

I was headed out of his office without a second thought. Eli stood from his chair to follow, but I was running down the stairs. Thank you Cross country. With Eli hot in my trail, I was putting everything I had into getting downstairs and into the basement. I made it there, and so did Eli behind me.

Men stood in front of the door, but with Eli behind me they presume I was allowed in. I opened the door and stepped in to see my sister standing in front of the Russian Mobster.

"Don't you remember you and my son's little night?" Jay was on the ground in front of the man. Her body shook with sobs and her hands covered her face. "I certainly do, because I remember your screams." It was my turn to cover my mouth and cry. They wouldn't have.

"No... it was only once." The man laughed wildly.

"That's all it takes. You could be the survival for my blood line love. These Italians will do anything to end my bloodline. Even kill your child... or even you." At these words I looked back at Eli. His eyes were already filling into mine. I had my answer there.

Eli would in fact do anything to end the Russian blood line.