#1

Seulgay has sent you a message!

Seulgay: Hey there!

Hyun: Who are you?

Seulgay: I'm Kang Seulgi! What's your name???

Hyun: Bae Joohyun, why are you messaging me?

Seulgay: Well I was scrolling through my feed and I saw this beautiful picture of a table full of food so I clicked on the profile and now I'm here!

Hyun: Oh that's my favorite photo, thanks for saying it looked good!!

Seulgay: No problem!

Seulgay: You look a lot younger than what your bio says, but I'm younger than you, so Annyeonghasaeyo Joohyun unnie!

Hyun: Annyeong Seulgi~

Seulgay: So what kind of things are you into?

Hyun: Well, I like music, I actually  rap and dance. I also like making food and ironing.

Seulgay: You're a rapper? That's cool! I'm a singer! I'm set to debut in August!

Hyun: Really?! I'm set to debut also, I just don't know when

Seulgay: Let's hope we can debut together! I wanna get to know you better😀

Hyun: Oh, sorry Seulgi, I have to go and train but it's been nice talking to you!

Seulgay: No problem, let's talk more later! Annyeong unnie~!

Joohyun turned off her cellphone and looked at her bedroom ceiling. She sighed, wishing that she could've spent more time talking with Seulgi.

She changed into some comfortable clothes, tied up her hair, grabbed her bag and apartment keys, and left her house to go to the SM building.

|♡|♡|♡|

Hello everyone, it's Mari~

You know, I have other fanfictions that I'm working on but they take really long for me to write (mostly because the chapters have a lot of words so I slack off and when I mean slack off I mean I turn lazy and don't do it)

So instead of waiting so long for at least one of those fanfics to be done, I decided to work on this Seulrene fanfic, since it isn't that complicated

So please show your love and support to this new fanfic, Insta(nt) Love!

~Mari♡

Written: 2.21.17
Last Edited: 12.18.17