#5

Joohyun walked out of her apartment. She ran down to the dorm with her bags where she would meet with the other girls. Once she arrived, Sooyoung and another girl were already standing infront of their dorm.

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo Joohyun unnie!" Sooyoung said, bowing.

"Annyeong Sooyoung-ah. Who's this girl?" Joohyun asked, the confusion clearly visible on her face.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Yerim. Nice to meet you!" The young girl exclaimed, bowing.

"Annyeong, I'm Joohyun." Joohyun responded, a caring smile formed on her face.

"So have you guys thought of your stage names?"

"Yeah! My stage name is Joy! How about yours unnie?"

"I'm going with Irene."

"Wow~ Both of those names sound so cool! Mines is simple, it's Yeri."

"Aw, Yeri-ah! The name suits you, it's adorable!"

"Am I not adorable unnie?"

"Ani."

"Yah!"

"Show some respect to your unnie!"

"Mianhae."

"Joy-ah, I'm kidding. You're cute."

"Yay!"

Two figures walked up to the three girls. One of them was Seungwan. The other girl was unrecognizable.

Her facial features were sharp, almost cold. She had long black hair  and monolids, along with a slim fit figure.

Joohyun didn't know why, but her heart started racing when she saw her. It's almost as if she already fallen for the girl. She felt her palms get sweaty, heat rising up slowly to her cheeks.

"Hey guys! This is Seulgi! She's our other member! Along with Yerim, who is next to Sooyoung." Seungwan said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Seulgi. I'm so excited for this! I've been waiting to debut for years!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"Woah, jinjja?! Wow, unnie has worked hard!" Yeri said, her eyes sparkling with  amazement.

"Seulgi, this is Sooyoung, Yerim, and Joohyun unnie. She's the oldest out of all us and Yerim is the youngest." Seungwan told her.

Seulgi took a hard look at Joohyun, as if she was studying her. She brightly smiled towards her.

"I hope we'll all work together well!" Seulgi told them, smiling.

"Let's go inside the dorm then!" Joohyun said to the girls.

Seulgi. What are the odds that this girl could be the same one who makes her heart race while they're texting?

|♡|♡|♡|

Boom, they've finally seen each other🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Only about 4-5 chapters left until the end you guys!

Please show your love and support to this book and I'll see you guys later💕

Written: 3.9.17
Edited: 12.18.17