#6

"Yah! Yeri I'm not playing, give me my charger back!" Joy yelled, chasing the maknae.

"Wow~ I thought unnie said she was fast! Once you can catch me I'll consider giving it back to you!" Yeri teased, running down the hallway.

"Don't tease Joy, Yeri-ah. Just give her the charger back. The food is almost ready anyways." Wendy told them.

"Aw, unnie! You're no fun!" Yeri pouted, giving Joy her charger back.

Joohyun laughed at them, enjoying their silliness. She looked towards Seulgi, who was sitting on the other end of the couch, and smiled. She smiled back, then picked up her phone to check it.

Joohyun really enjoyed the girls, they clicked with each other right away. She was grateful that her dreams were finally going to come true.

Buzz Buzz.

Her phone lit up, informing her of a message she received. Joohyun opened up her Instagram and looked at the message.

Seulgay: Annyeong unnie!

Joohyun smiled at her phone and responded back.

Hyun: Annyeong Seulgi-ah~ How are you doing? We haven't talked in forever!!

Joohyun looked towards Seulgi, and waited for her to pick up her phone. Once she did, Joohyun immediately received her message.

Seulgay: I'm good unnie! I've finally got to meet the other member of my group! They're all so nice, especially Irene unnie! She's so beautiful and she's a great dancer.

Hyun: That's so nice~! Do you perhaps have a crush on her~~??

Seulgay: Maybe~ I'm not sure how she feels tho😟

Hyun: We should meet up, I could help you~

Seulgay: Really?! You would help me?!

Hyun: Why not? We're friends!

Seulgay: Thank you so much! When should we meet?

Hyun: Maybe in two weeks on Friday, I'm sorta busy with my group.

Seulgay: Oh right, we're both in groups. Okay, that works for me!

Seulgay: Once again, thanks so much unnie! I owe you one!

Seulgi left the couch and squealed, running to her room. Joohyun smiled, knowing she finally found the one.

Both girls couldn't wait until two weeks from now.

♡|♡|♡|♡

Yes omg Seulrene bless my soul💕💕

I think it's funny how Seulgi doesn't know she's actually going to meet Irene

Thanks so much for reading and be sure to tune in for more~ I only have at least 3-4 chapters left to write!

Written: 3.14.17
Last Edited: 12.18.17