#2

Seulgay: Unnie, are you busy?
Sent 2:47pm

Seulgay: Helloooo~??
Sent 2:50pm

Seulgay: Oh snap! I forgot you have training!
Sent 2:55pm

Seulgay: I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, I'll message you later
Sent 2:57pm

Seulgay: Annyeong unnie! Fighting!
Sent 3:00pm

☆|☆

Joohyun opened her door, sweat running down her face as if she was in a desert. She took off her shoes and placed them on the floor. As she walked into her room, she decided to order a pizza to fill up her empty stomach.

When she dialed their number, she saw that she had some messages from Instagram. "I'll answer these when I'm finished taking a shower." She said to herself.

Her order was confirmed, so she left her phone on her dresser and undressed herself. Joohyun wrapped a towel around her body and hopped into the shower, turning on the water.

"I shouldn't take too long, they said they'll be here very soon." She said to herself. She wet her hair and put shampoo on her hands, scrubbing it into her scalp.

Seulgay: Annyeong unnie~ What are you doing right now?
Sent 5:26pm

Joohyun turned off the water and wrapped herself into her towel. She walked into her room and dried off her body. She dressed herself into her pajamas and dried her hair, braiding it into two sections.

The doorbell was heard from inside her bedroom, so she grabbed $15 and walked to her door.

"Pizza delivery for Bae Joohyun?"

"That's me."

"Fifteen dollars please."

"Here you go."

"Thank you very much! Have a nice rest of the day!"

"You too!"

She closed her door and placed her pizza on her table. Joohyun grabbed a glass of water and went into her room to grab her cellphone. She sat down, grabbed a slice, and checked her messages.

"Looks like Seulgi messaged me. I should answer back." She said.

Hyun: Sorry for not responding sooner, I was a bit busy. I'm eating pizza right now, what are you doing?

Hyun: Have you eaten yet? If you haven't, you should soon. Skipping meals isn't good for you.

Seulgay: I'm at my apartment right now, I'm laying on the floor haha

Seulgay: I haven't eaten yet but that's because I've been busy with dancing! I can't eat that much right now, my entertainment company has me on a diet right now😣

Hyun: Oh yeah, that's the worst! Today is my cheat day though, so I'm going to eat as much as I can!

Seulgay: That's exactly what I do! I eat as much as I want!!

Hyun: That sounds nice☺

Hyun: You know Seulgi, we should meet up one day!

Seulgay: Yeah! That sounds great!

Seulgay: Oh, mianhae unnie, I'll be back in a bit! I have to go down to my label really quick!

Hyun: Put on a sweater! It's chilly outside!

Seulgay: Ne unnie~~!!

Joohyun smiled at herself, and continued to eat her pizza.

Little did she know that she would meet Seulgi sooner than she thought.

|♡|♡|

Hello everyone! Wow, I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this, I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

This is a short story so it's only gonna go on for about 5-10 chapters

The chapters are very simple so let's hope it'll still get great reviews!

Thanks so much for reading!

~Mari

Written: 2.22.17
Last Edited: 12.18.17