#7

Two weeks had finally passed by. Joohyun woke up in her dorm room, looked out the window, and grinned. She'd been waiting for what seems like forever to meet 'Seulgay'. Although she has lived in the same dorm as her for a couple weeks, they never seemed to talk comfortably.

Joohyun rose from her bed, being sure not to wake Wendy up, and quickly fixed her bed. She left the room and walked into the kitchen, surprised at Yeri's presence.

"Good morning unnie!" The younger one greeted cheerfully, getting off of the couch.

"Good morning Yeri-ah. What are you doing up so early?" She replied, yawning.

"The sun shined so brightly into my window, it woke me up. I nearly went blind!" The younger one joked.

"Well that's one way to start off the day." Joohyun replied, chuckling.

"Yeah, but if the day started off so beautifully, that means today must be very good for everyone!" Yeri said.

"We'll see about that Yeri-ah." Joohyun said, patting her head.

"Aren't you going to meet someone today?" Yeri asked.

"Ne, I'm very excited about it. She's very pretty and talented as well." Joohyun replied, making her way to the kitchen.

"How do you know that? I thought she hasn't shown you her face yet." Yeri stated, following her to the kitchen.

'Truth is, I already know who she is. Seulgi is very beautiful, a great dancer, and her personality is amazing.' Joohyun thought to herself.

"I just have a feeling. She was trainee, like us. That means she's got to be amazing." Joohyun said.

"Oh, okay. You'll tell me about her when you get home from your date, right unnie?" She asked.

"Of course." Joohyun replied, "Now let's make breakfast for the others. What would you like to eat?"

"Hmm. . . Red Velvet Pancakes!"

|☆|☆|

Joohyun left her dorm an hour before she had to meet 'Seulgay'. She went to the mall, wanting to buy some things for her.

'What would Seulgi like?' She thought to herself. Then, it hit her. Her one true love, Pringles. She ran as fast as her legs could take her and made it into the closest chip store.

Once Joohyun got what she needed, she went into the nearest stuffed animal store and bought a stuffed bear for Seulgi. It resembled her so much, she was convinced the bear was meant to be Seulgi.

She walked out of the store and went into the food court, sitting down. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, so she took it out.

Seulgay: Unnie~ where are we meeting?

Hyun: We should meet at the XXX cafe. There isn't that many people in at this time of day.